Yep on way to Safari and on way back, what can I say, lovely room, great bed, quiet-ish although odd crash of door inevitable I guess....boutique hotel, oozes charm warmth and style, staff really helpful and faxed some business stuff off for us to UK and didn't charge. Didn't manage to get breakfast at normal timne due to early flights but it wasn't brilliant but very ok......
Ate both nights in Moonlight restaurant opposite and owned by same (in fact you can charge to room) - and wow very good indeed - live band were just right, light jazz type sound and in all great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For weary travelers who have seen many a hotel room, Palacina is a breath of fresh air. Offering all the luxuries of a five star hotel, with special personalized service, a relaxed atmosphere and great attention to detail. As a family owned and run hotel the core emphasis is on making guests feel at home during their stay in Nairobi in an atmosphere of understated elegance and warm hospitality...Welcome to Nairobi's most relaxing address! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Palacina Residence & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacina Residence Hotel Nairobi
- Palacina Residence And Suites