We were upgraded to the penthouse upon our arrival and the suite was fantastic, great decor and design throughout the whole hotel.
The attached restaraunt was really great and we enjoyed our meal there during our brief stay in nairobi.
The only negative I have was that when the small shaving mirror fell in our room and smashed while I was using it, I reported it to reception and apologised and did say I would pay. However upon check out we were charged $25US for whatseemed to be a $5 mirror. But it was 5am and I was in no mind to argue it out.
The hotel is decorated to a high standard (there are also an interior design company).
We only arrived mid afternoon and left early morning so didn't see anything of nairobi, but this hotel was an oasis of calm and luxury hidden away behind security gates and high walls, within the chaos of nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For weary travelers who have seen many a hotel room, Palacina is a breath of fresh air. Offering all the luxuries of a five star hotel, with special personalized service, a relaxed atmosphere and great attention to detail. As a family owned and run hotel the core emphasis is on making guests feel at home during their stay in Nairobi in an atmosphere of understated elegance and warm hospitality...Welcome to Nairobi's most relaxing address! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Palacina Residence & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacina Residence Hotel Nairobi
- Palacina Residence And Suites