I stayed here for a week on business and really enjoyed the hotel.
I would say that this is not really set-up for business travellers (internet not great, desk area not great to work on, etc.) but for a holiday this would be my first choice of a place to stay.
The rooms are large, safari styled and very comfortable with a separate area with a sofa, TV and simple kitchen.
The restaurant is very nice and the grounds that the hotel is located on are green and picturesque. The staff are friendly and very willing to help however they can.
If you are coming to Nairobi on holiday, maybe passing through to go on Safari I would highly recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For weary travelers who have seen many a hotel room, Palacina is a breath of fresh air. Offering all the luxuries of a five star hotel, with special personalized service, a relaxed atmosphere and great attention to detail. As a family owned and run hotel the core emphasis is on making guests feel at home during their stay in Nairobi in an atmosphere of understated elegance and warm hospitality...Welcome to Nairobi's most relaxing address! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Palacina Residence & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacina Residence Hotel Nairobi
- Palacina Residence And Suites