We were absolutely astounded when we saw our room/suite upon arrival in Nairobi. It was just beautiful and huge. We had a living room with a terrace plus big bedroom, walk in closet and fabulous bathroom. It was very clean and decorated just African enough to make us smile (especially a lamp with a funny lampshade hanging at a peculiar angle). The service and friendliness made us feel very welcome on our first night in Africa. We enjoyed a splendid meal at the Moonflower restaurant before settling in for a good nights rest. I highly recommend this lovely hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For weary travelers who have seen many a hotel room, Palacina is a breath of fresh air. Offering all the luxuries of a five star hotel, with special personalized service, a relaxed atmosphere and great attention to detail. As a family owned and run hotel the core emphasis is on making guests feel at home during their stay in Nairobi in an atmosphere of understated elegance and warm hospitality...Welcome to Nairobi's most relaxing address! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Palacina Residence & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacina Residence Hotel Nairobi
- Palacina Residence And Suites