We arrived at this hotel, after spending 10 days in the bush, living quite primitively, so seeing our room, which was absolutely gorgeous with a living room, and a really fabulous bathroom, nearly made me cry with joy!
The staff here are superb, with nothing being too much trouble. They even arranged for us to have breakfast at 4.45 as we had an early start in the morning.
The amenities were wonderful, with the room having many bells and whistles, including a jacuzzi bath, which was most welcome after 10 days of driving around in a safari vehicle!
I highly recommend this hotel, and the restaurant is very good too. Again with superb service.
If I was in Nairobi again, I would definitely stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For weary travelers who have seen many a hotel room, Palacina is a breath of fresh air. Offering all the luxuries of a five star hotel, with special personalized service, a relaxed atmosphere and great attention to detail. As a family owned and run hotel the core emphasis is on making guests feel at home during their stay in Nairobi in an atmosphere of understated elegance and warm hospitality...Welcome to Nairobi's most relaxing address! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Palacina Residence & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacina Residence Hotel Nairobi
- Palacina Residence And Suites