We stayed here for our short stay in Nairobi on our way to Zanzibar. The Palacina picked us up at the airport and immediately made us feel welcome and safe! We arrived at the hotel and were greeted by name, and offered room service since the staff could tell we were tired! We were shown to our room (very clean, comfortable, five star room) and immediately ordered from the menu. The food was great - an excellent meal to start our adventure. We used the Tour Africa Safaris as our guide for a safari. They work closely with the hotel, and made us feel in completely good hands the entire time. They kept our luggage and helped to confirm our flights to Zanzibar while we were away on safari. The staff was a picture of going above and beyond. The Palacina had a friendly, authentic, and clean vibe to it. We would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Nairobi. We wish we could go back sooner than we can:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For weary travelers who have seen many a hotel room, Palacina is a breath of fresh air. Offering all the luxuries of a five star hotel, with special personalized service, a relaxed atmosphere and great attention to detail. As a family owned and run hotel the core emphasis is on making guests feel at home during their stay in Nairobi in an atmosphere of understated elegance and warm hospitality...Welcome to Nairobi's most relaxing address! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Palacina Residence & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacina Residence And Suites
- Palacina Residence Hotel Nairobi