Spent 5 nights in Nairobi to visit friends and had a great experience at the Palacina. There is a great restaurant attached which is nice because its so hard to get around Nairobi. Trips and cabs through the hotel are very expensive relative to calling a cab, so if you get the name of a reliable cab driver, use them.
Has a fitness center, which is not much but is fine for a quick workout and a spa which is just a massage room but is relatively inexpensive and massages are good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For weary travelers who have seen many a hotel room, Palacina is a breath of fresh air. Offering all the luxuries of a five star hotel, with special personalized service, a relaxed atmosphere and great attention to detail. As a family owned and run hotel the core emphasis is on making guests feel at home during their stay in Nairobi in an atmosphere of understated elegance and warm hospitality...Welcome to Nairobi's most relaxing address! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Palacina Residence & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacina Residence And Suites
- Palacina Residence Hotel Nairobi