Palacina is a dreamy small boutique hotel (I swear I thought up this title and only afterwards noted on their website that Lonely Planet says the same of it!). I used to stay their regularly when I was able to score reasonable rates particularly because I always loved the fabulous food and jazz (Friday nights) at Moonflower. The bar area is fantastic -- definitely harkens of Nairobi days of old and the outdoor setting area is reminiscent of a safari camp. Certainly try their grilled snapper - it's always a great way to go. I stopped staying there as the price couldn't quite compete with Fairview, but I would if I could!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For weary travelers who have seen many a hotel room, Palacina is a breath of fresh air. Offering all the luxuries of a five star hotel, with special personalized service, a relaxed atmosphere and great attention to detail. As a family owned and run hotel the core emphasis is on making guests feel at home during their stay in Nairobi in an atmosphere of understated elegance and warm hospitality...Welcome to Nairobi's most relaxing address! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Palacina Residence & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacina Residence And Suites
- Palacina Residence Hotel Nairobi