Our travel advisor booked us overnight into the Palacina and it was a perfect choice. The hotel is in a quiet location and upon entering we were immediately made welcome by the staff who directed us to a nearby trolley with welcome and delicious teas and coffees and bites. The room was amazing with a massive double bed, huge walk-in changing room and ALL the mod cons.
As we arrived in the early evening and were due to fly out early next morning we had dinner at the hotel's Moonflower Restaurant. A perfect choice. The table was located on the verandah, the service was wonderful mand the drinks and food superb.
Even though we were up before breakfast hours, the staff had a breakfast ready for us. Would I stay here again? Absolutely and as soon as I can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For weary travelers who have seen many a hotel room, Palacina is a breath of fresh air. Offering all the luxuries of a five star hotel, with special personalized service, a relaxed atmosphere and great attention to detail. As a family owned and run hotel the core emphasis is on making guests feel at home during their stay in Nairobi in an atmosphere of understated elegance and warm hospitality...Welcome to Nairobi's most relaxing address! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Palacina Residence & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacina Residence And Suites
- Palacina Residence Hotel Nairobi