This was an ideal place to stay in Nairobi at the start of our honeymoon. I didn't get a "Corporate" feel from it as some reviews suggested. We had a lovely and very spacious suite, with a bathroom that my new wife was very impressed by. There was a lot of space with a large bedroom and walk-in closet, a separate sitting room and a large balcony. The welcome platter layed out for us was also a nice touch.
The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. We were tired from our flight so we ate in the Hotel restaurant. We had a lovely meal in a relaxed open air surrounding with a very enjoyable Louis Armstrong style band playing.
The breakfast the next morning was tasty and substantial and the whole of the ground floor is very nicely decorated. My only regret was not having another night or two here to recoup after the wedding before heading on safari!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For weary travelers who have seen many a hotel room, Palacina is a breath of fresh air. Offering all the luxuries of a five star hotel, with special personalized service, a relaxed atmosphere and great attention to detail. As a family owned and run hotel the core emphasis is on making guests feel at home during their stay in Nairobi in an atmosphere of understated elegance and warm hospitality...Welcome to Nairobi's most relaxing address! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Palacina Residence & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacina Residence Hotel Nairobi
- Palacina Residence And Suites