We stayed at the Palacina Hotel for one night on our way from Rwanda to Masai Mara. The hotel is very nice with large, modern suites. The reason I am not giving this hotel a 5 star rating is the location - on a side road somewhere - and the condition of the road to the hotel. Right in front of the hotel the road is in a terrible condition - while I understand that the road is Nairobi City Hall responsibility, if I were the manager of the hotel I would have fixed at least 20 meters at the entrance of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For weary travelers who have seen many a hotel room, Palacina is a breath of fresh air. Offering all the luxuries of a five star hotel, with special personalized service, a relaxed atmosphere and great attention to detail. As a family owned and run hotel the core emphasis is on making guests feel at home during their stay in Nairobi in an atmosphere of understated elegance and warm hospitality...Welcome to Nairobi's most relaxing address! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Palacina Residence & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacina Residence Hotel Nairobi
- Palacina Residence And Suites