We stayed at Dea's Gardens (with an 's' according to their official title) for a romantic weekend and recommend it strongly. The welcome and service were excellent and made us feel right at home. We talked with the friendly owner (Lisa) who gave us some great tips including for local restaurants.
- Very quiet and calm
- Comfortable mattress, quality linen and pillows
- Delicious breakfast with a french touch
- Relaxing garden and lounge room for guests
Dea's Gardens was perfect for us to spend some quality time together without leaving Nairobi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dea's Gardens Nairobi is a home-stay in the leafy suburbs of Nairobi, in Karen and offers B&B. It has 6 rooms 3 ensuite, 3 sharing bathrooms. There is a half acre garden full of birds, and the area is calm and peaceful, and perfect in terms of location for the holiday and business traveller as it is close to town as well as to the airports and tourist destinations/attractions.Dea's Gardens Nairobi is a branch of Dea's Gardens Naivasha. Both are family-run guest houses or home-stays.Welcome. ... more less