“Casual, tasty dining” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Fast Food, Bistro
Nairobi, Kenya
“Casual, tasty dining”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

This was our second time to Four Bistro. The service was friendly and efficient. We tried the coconut tempura prawns and the Jalepeno burger. I found both to be tasty. The cocktails were pretty good as well.

Nairobi, Kenya
“Great service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

I was there last Thursday with two of my friends for a light meal. I must admit I loved the set-up of the restaurant and the fact that its outdoors extreme heat wouldn't bother anyone. The waiters were very friendly and when they said how many minutes it would take to make & have our food, she meant her word. We thought we try out their margherita pizza. It was nice but judging by the fact that I have had better some other places, it wasn't the very best I've had.

One think that I noticed though that I had to get to the back of warwick centre on that same floor, into the toilets to wash my hands and be back to eat. Its possible to imagine how much germs you pick on your way back. Don't get me wrong, their toilets are super clean. They have quite a lot of space in the restaurant, it would be nice if they had a sink nearby.

That being said, I definitely will go back for something else in their menu, with the kind of service I got, am sure not everything will be disappointing as the pizza was to me.

• Visited May 2014