I had no intention of staying at the Nairobi Safari Club, or Nairobi for that matter. After a flight cancellation, however, I found myself very fortunate to spend the night in this establishment. It is a high-end hotel and had the feel as such. The staff was friendly, courteous, and attentive. The suite (all rooms are suites) was spacious and very well-kept. The restaurant had a tasty buffet for both dinner and breakfast. Neither Internet nor meals are included in general room rates as far as I am aware; the airline covered my meals and I wasn't prepared to pay for the Internet. While I didn't have the opportunity to try the heated pool, it looked very nice. I marked the "value" down because I often feel these high-end kind of hotels charge too much for basic services, especially ones you'd find for free at cheaper hotels. Still, it was very comfortable and I would highly recommend it for travelers who are not on a tight budget.
- Also Known As:
- Nairobi Safari Club Hotel Nairobi
- Nairobi Safari Club Hotel
- Nairobi Safari Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel was established in 1984 as an exclusive Members Only Club. In 2001 it was repositioned to a fully fledged five star hotel opening its doors to the public. This year we celebrate 24 years of continuous excellent service. From the very beginning, our main goal has been to provide the best possible service to our guests, almost to the point of obsession and we are striving to constantly improve the quality of our services in order to have satisfied customers that would come back again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Venere, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Nairobi Safari Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.