Visited Nairobi in Oct. 09 and stayed for a week at Nairobi Safari Club. The hotel is neat and clean, well furnished, great location. rooms are suite, very comfortable. The restaurants are good (both the Pizzeria and Safari Restaurant). Hotel staff are courteous and prompt. Wifi works well. What beats all the good things I have to say about this hotel, is the price. This is a costly place at USD 190/night for the standard room. But then I found everything in Nairobi pricy. With not much public transport to boast about, one has to rely on the cab. A ride from the airport to the hotel is Ksh 2000. But then, nairobi itself is expensive, so an uppy tariff of the hotel is I guess part of the place. Anyway, I enjoyed my stay here and I roccomend it to all. Cheers.
- Also Known As:
- Nairobi Safari Club Hotel Nairobi
- Nairobi Safari Club Hotel
- Nairobi Safari Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel was established in 1984 as an exclusive Members Only Club. In 2001 it was repositioned to a fully fledged five star hotel opening its doors to the public. This year we celebrate 24 years of continuous excellent service. From the very beginning, our main goal has been to provide the best possible service to our guests, almost to the point of obsession and we are striving to constantly improve the quality of our services in order to have satisfied customers that would come back again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Nairobi Safari Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.