“intresting afternoon” 4 of 5 stars

exeter
42 attraction reviews
“intresting afternoon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Both me and my wife had a pleasent afternoon looking at the trains.we took loads of pictures of me and Wendy in the carriages and on the engines.

Visited January 2012

Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
3 attraction reviews
“Worth to pass by”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Nothing much to expect but its worth it of you pass by. It was a good couple of hours if like museums and into photography

Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
8 attraction reviews
“dad's day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

my first time i visited this place was 9 years ago after my class eight. my dad took being the first born child and i had done my KCPE he was very happy. I loved having seen the different classes of train the oldest that was in the museum and the new ones that were now being used.

i loved the adventure so much. Thank you to all that are concerned i matters of administration and everything else.

New York
11 attraction reviews
“A hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

This small, out of the way museum was a lot of fun. Great for kids who may clamber over old engines and cars. Great story about building the railway and man eating lions!

Visited August 2012
Nairobi, Kenya
“the place is clean welcoming”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

hospitality of staffs, visiting the museum reminds me of old days where i was no born this give me an opportunity to learn how our grandparents did good work, the government also tried to preserve and conserve this heritage for future.

Visited September 2011