“Nairobi National Park Tour” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #58 of 86 things to do in Nairobi
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Nairobi National Park Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I was in Nairobi for work in June and had one day off to explore the City. Having read the reviews on tripadvisor, I decided to book a tour of Nairobi National Park and have a mini safari. Having a quick look on this site, I emailed a guide called Will Knocker from Silo Sanctuary (http://www.silolesanctuary.com) and arranged to meet him at the park for a half day tour of the park. The tour was great, Will really knows about the park, most likely because he has lived in it for the last ten years! As soon as we drove in, we saw a lioness and her cubs - a first for me. We then drove away from the tourist hub and went 'off-roading' taking in sitings of giraffe, hippos, elands, monkeys......the list goes on. Will was extremely knowledgable both about the animals and the park itself. Being by myself, it was great to have a private tour at a very reasonable price and I found Will to be a both a great tour guide and a very interesting man! Having lived in Kenya for most of his life, he knows a lot about the country and its people which was fascinating. I would definitely recommend him for your tour - he certainly knows his stuff.
Knowledgable, organised and a lot of fun!

Visited June 2013