“Planet Safari Kenya” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 103 Activities in Nairobi
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Our travel agency assess your needs and put together a tailor-made package based on the accommodation and activities that we are confident in recommending to you for we are cognisant with the local terrain and the principal attractions in kenya and the rest of East Africa.
delhi
4 attraction reviews
“Planet Safari Kenya”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

'Planet Safari Adventure Limited' organized my tour to Kenya in August 2013. They were absolutely great. They organized everything to the perfection.

Doha, Qatar
“Good and Memorable Safari”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

After searching for holiday safari in Kenya, My family and I decided to choose “Kenya Finest Tours & Safaris” for they appeared on the search results and on inquiring from them concerning safari planning, they quickly reverted to us giving us the itinerary and in fact advised us on how to re-arrange the safari so that it could be workable. We required accommodation to which they secured Camps within the National Park. The Kibo Camp accommodation in Amboseli National Park was a superb place for a rest for it was within the park just as we had asked for. The Game drives were fantastic for we liked the view of Mount Kilimanjaro and also the group of elephants we saw. We do highly recommend this tour company for my parents still cherish those moments"

Visited September 2013
Ouagadougou, Kadiogo, Burkina Faso
“Lake Nakuru National Park”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Rolph of KENYA FINEST TOURS & SAFARIS was of great help during my visit to Lake Nakuru National Park . He assisted me organization of my trip. i went went for a 2 day safari to Lake Nakuru National Park and had fabulous time watching myriads of Flamingoes, white and black rhinos among other wildlife fauna." My girlfriend has never forgotten about this.

Visited July 2013
San Francisco, California
“Masai Mara Safari”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I went on a solo safari to Masai Mara over a long weekend. The wildebeest migration was in full swing and I saw them crossing the Mara river, which was an amazing sight. I also saw tons of other animals including lions, cheetahs, elephants, giraffes, and others. My guide/driver James was very knowledgeable and very friendly. The accommodation, Mara Bush House, was nice with friendly staff. Overall, Kenya Finest Tours and Safari is doing an excellent job and I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to go on safari in Kenya!

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

We went on private safari to Lake Nakuru National Park and the Maasai Mara National Park. As Lake Nakuru was seriously flooded, we didn't see many flamingos, and there were fewer animals overall compared to Maasai Mara (although we did see a leopard in Nakuru). In Mara we saw the wildebeest migration in full swing.. lots of lines of animals moving all over the park. Definitely not something to be missed, and would highly recommend going to Mara at this time (it was not too crowded with tour vehicles). Our guide, Henry, was very experienced and knowledgeable, and we saw the Big Five and other animals such as a cheetah and hyena in Maasai Mara. The service offered by this company was excellent, from the pickup from JKIA to the dropoff. We would recommend this company to anyone wanting to go on safari in Kenya. Tan family (Malaysia)