“Kenya safari” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 117 Activities in Nairobi
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering a dedicated personalized service with in-depth experience in planning travel in Kenya having vast knowledge and experience in the tourism industry for over 12 years.
Crossgar, United Kingdom
“Kenya safari”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Myself & my new husband went on our honeymoon to Kenya on safari- Benjamin was our tour guide & he did an amazing job- I had high expectations for what a safari would be be like but it exceeded them all. I enjoyed every minute of it (including the early starts)! We saw so many animals & so many young baby animals also it was a magical experience. Throughout our trip Benjamin made sure we were enjoying ourselves & seeing what we wanted to see & making sure we were comfortable in lodges & on rest stops.

Brisbane, Australia
“Safari Kenya Vivienne L June 2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I had always wanted to see the African animals. Benjamin Kotut had a gift of finding them and allowing us time to see them at one with nature. He was very patient with the endless photos and could find just that perfect view point. I was very happy to have Benjamin driving. He was extremely safe and competent never taking risks. He was also informative and answered our questions both about wildlife and daily life in Kenya. Benjamin speaks excellent English and that made it easy for us. The group was able to communicate and we were sad to leave Kenya and Benjamin and go our separate ways. Benjamin was punctual and courteous and I had every confidence in him. I would love to have the opportunity to travel with him again.

Clermont, Auvergne, France
“Safari Kenya June 2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

To celebrate our honey moon we went on safari in Kenya in June 2013 with Benjamin Kotut as our guide. It was wonderful ! We saw many animals and get a lot of pleasure. Benjamin is a very informative guide and did not fail to answer all our questions. With him, you can go without fear and be safe to appreciate every moment! Benjamin, many thanks to you, we will not forget!

Wentworth Falls, Australia
“Fantastic Guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I had the greatest of pleasure to finally go on an African Safari in the Masai Mara...a dream I have had since a very young child. I was not disappointed in my perception of what this unfolding dream held for me. My Safari was not only a swipe off my bucket list but an event that I must do again. Thank you Benjamin for the caring and warm way you introduced me to the wonderful animals of Kenya. Your passion shines through in your dedication to nature and the people you share it with. I would not hesitate to recommend Benjamin for an unforgettable adventure that lets you see the most wonderful animals in their own habitat, Benjamins knowledge is exceptional and his warmth and humour inviting.

Visited November 2012
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
“Safari in Kenia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

My wife and I are married for 40 years. To celabrate this event we decided to go on safari in Kenya in september 2012 and at the end a week in a resort on Zanzibar. Our driver and guide was Benjamin Kotut. We had an unforgettable time. Saw the big five and many other animals. Benjamin told us a lot about Kenya, the wildlive and envirrement. He also was very interested in his guests and where they come from. A terrific guy, we had a lot of fun and fine talks. I recommend Benjamin and Kenya Incentive Tours to all the poeple who also have the intention to go on safari.

Visited September 2012