The Kempinski Hotel is a sight for sore eyes in Nairobi, owing to the fact that it's very new.
1. Large, fully equipped rooms, and a very comfortable bed.
2. Internet, considering you're in Kenya, is pretty fast.
3. Staff are very attentive to your needs.
1. Food at the restaurant is really bad. Went to eat at Lucca, it's Italian restaurant, and could not really pinpoint what's wrong, but it just tasted awful. To cap it off, food is very expensive.
2. Some of the rooms directly face an office building. Better just keep your blinds down.
3. It's not centrally located in Nairobi, so if you have meetings, to top it with the Nairobi traffic, it might be too far for