“Owesome day trip” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 103 Activities in Nairobi
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Tours and safaris in Kenya Uganda Gorilla ,Holiday accommodation in city and beach,Day trips watching the old ruins like fort Jesus, Gedi ruins
Nairobi, Kenya
“Owesome day trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Thank you so much pauline for making my stay in diani a memorable one, I was trully impressed by the accomodation you arranged for me and the wasini island tour was the icing on the cake.reliable, dependable affordable and competitive prices, keep up the good work.

Gothenburg, Sweden
“Just great!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Pauline at Kenya Holiday Breeze is one of the best organiser I have ever met, and we stayed in Diani Paradise Villas for more than seven months, from February to September, during our adoption process. Pauline always looked after us and was always really service minded. She also made us feel at home during the long time away from our family and friends.

We went on several safaris and day trips all around Kenya, and Pauline always tried really hard to find a good offer for us. She is a local Kenyan woman and her knowledge of the society and its people was enriching for our experience of Kenya.

Visited September 2013
Krusaa, Denmark
“Another super holidays - again Paradise Villas Diani”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Second family visit to Paradise Villas in Diani. Again everything well kept, organized, nothing to worry about, just relax. Once again the kitchen presented the one super meal after another, and you can ask for local seafood or whatever you like.
Service is a must for the Villas, whether it is airport pick up, excursion ideas or just name it.
I am sure that our group of 6 - or we as pair, wants to go back and be in Paradise again.

Visited May 2013
“The best holiday I ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I went to Diani Paradise Villas in September 2012. Everything was perfectly organized... the pick up from the airport, the food, my room.... The resort is very well kept there is nothing to complain. The food is delicious and you can order the food you like or try African specialties, the employees satisfy every wish and you have a lot of excursion options, like different types of safaris. The beach is just beautiful and very clean. It is just a short walk or you can drive by taxi. In summary it was a great holiday and I definitely come back!

Visited September 2012