“The best holiday I ever had!” 5 of 5 stars

+254 700 645203
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Kenya Holiday Breeze is a travel agency company based in Nairobi Kenya.We are expertise in holiday accommodations, for long and short term, safaris, incentives for business clients and travelers with a personal service touch. Our accommodations and safaris are within; Kenya, Zanzibar, Tanzania Uganda, Dubai
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best holiday I ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I went to Diani Paradise Villas in September 2012. Everything was perfectly organized... the pick up from the airport, the food, my room.... The resort is very well kept there is nothing to complain. The food is delicious and you can order the food you like or try African specialties, the employees satisfy every wish and you have a lot of excursion options, like different types of safaris. The beach is just beautiful and very clean. It is just a short walk or you can drive by taxi. In summary it was a great holiday and I definitely come back!

Visited September 2012

Been to Kenya Holiday Breeze Day Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Kenya Holiday Breeze Day Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.