“First Business Experience in Kenya” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PREMIER Nairobi

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PREMIER Nairobi to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Nairobi
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Argwings Kodhek Road | Hurlingham, Nairobi 1939-00606, Kenya (Upper Hill Estate)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Internet Special
Ranked #17 of 96 hotels in Nairobi
Maputo, Mozambique
“First Business Experience in Kenya”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I went to Nairobi (Kenya) for Business and had a very great experience in this Hotel. Very friendly staff (from Gym/Restaurant/Reception/Security and room service). The internet was very speed and consistent. Clean and large bed. I think will go there as soon as I travel to Nairobi.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

SamsonA184, Rooms Division Manager at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Nairobi, responded to this review, May 11, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your staying with us and posting your review online. We are happy that your stay was very comfortable as we met your needs.
Please stay with us again in future.

119 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Nairobi, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

An absolutely great place to have a conference.

Great conference facilities and the staff was at hand to give us any help required from us.

The snacks were more than enough. Though we exceeded our time, we really enjoyed the services of this place.

Keep it up.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Sam630, Rooms Division Manager at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Nairobi, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Dear Jemutai,

Thank you very much for taking time out of your schedule to post online your review about our property.
We are happy that you found our conference suitable for your needs. We appreciate the compliments you have for our members of staff. We shall share this with them.
And yes, we shall keep it up as you have urged us.

Centurion, Gauteng
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

This hotel is safe, the staff are friendly, and they have a great gym and pool. I had quite a few video conferences from my room and the internet is really good. I would like to see more variety in food, but overall, this has been a very good hotel.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
SamsonA184, Rooms Division Manager at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Nairobi, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Dear Guest,

We appreciate the comments you have posted on TripAdvisor about our property. Thanks for the all the compliments which will be shared with the team..

In response to guest preferences we have come up with new menus that will soon be operational. Please visit us again in the near future to try them out.

Pune
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I stayed here in second week of March 2014 for one week. The hotel is well located, walking distance from Yaya mall which was an advantage. Break fast was included and was okay, but the menu was same for all 8 days of my stay, so I was fed up and last 3 days ate sparsely. Hotel is bit pricey ($190 per room night) but I think most Hotels in Nairobi are so. Because before booking this hotel I searched a lot on internet. Anyway I booked this hotel as Best Western is a known brand. Hotel is quite clean and modern with all amenities. Staff was very courteous and polite. Overall it was a good experience.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
SamsonA184, Rooms Division Manager at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Nairobi, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience with the online world.
We have noted your comment on our breakfast and more so when one is staying long.
This has been communicated to our Executive Chef for immediate action.

Our room rates are very competitive and lower than that of most hotels of the same quality in Nairobi. Our major focus is offering real value for money to all our guests. A major percentage return because of this.

We shall pass your compliments to our members of staff. We also welcome you back to enjoy our unrivalled hospitality.

Cape Town Central, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in both 101 and 202 and both rooms are modern and well-equiped with large windows on two sides. Would be great to have a two pin plud socket in room but one is available in the bathroom. Pablo's restaurant has great range of dishes though the wines are very pricey for lower end SA wines. A great recently built hotel that should suit business travellers.

• Stayed March 2014
SamsonA184, Rooms Division Manager at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Nairobi, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear Mr. Reid,

We appreciate your comments on TripAdvisor about your stay with us.
At the reception we have stocked adaptors that assist with any gadgets you may have including the ones with 2 pins.

We are happy that you enjoyed dining at the Pablos Restaurant too.

Please stay with us again especially when on a business trip as we offer very good facilities for such a traveller.

Vellore, India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

This is to bring your kind attention that, I was staying in this hotel from 16 - 19 March 2014 in room 210 , sorry to mention that, somebody (may be cleaning boys or staff of this hotel) entered my room duirng my absence, stolen 300 USD and 1000 Indian Rupee from my number locked bag.I have also report this incident to reception desk during check out with my contact details, till now no response from them.

Do not stay in this hotel otherwise you will loose your hard earned money.

Dear Dr. Seenivasan,

We thank you for staying with us this past week as well as posting your review online. We value all reviews whether positive or negative as they all help us build a positive character for our property.

As you have indicated you reported the case to one of our members of staff as you were checking out of the hotel. You informed him that you were not very sure where you could have lost the money, that is, whether it was in the taxi as you were coming into the hotel or during your stay.

Guest property is very well secured in our hotel. To bolster this we also provide, in each guest rooms, a digital safe for storage of valuables. We would also like to assure you that our selection process is thorough and intensive background checks are done among our rank and file.
Reports of money,among other valuables, being picked from shirts in our laundry getting back to the owners as well as guests being alerted of items left behind upon departure are the order of the day at this property.

Access into all our room floors is very much controlled and monitored . No unauthorized personnel can acess a guest room undetected.

Your case has been given the seriousness it deserves and investigations have also roped in the taxis you hired to and from the hotel on a daily basis during your stay. A private mail was also sent to your private address in this regard.

We regret this loss and will revert to you in a day or two. We are sure we shall have this brought to a positive conclusion. This is the first reported cash loss in the hotel and we see no threat to guest property until our investigations are complete.

You too are invited to stay with us again without any fear of any loss of any kind.

dar es salaam
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

Was in Nairobi on a business trip and stayed at this establishment. Very clean and on my floor I had no disturbances what so ever. Great proximity to the city center and good food were a definite plus.
On the last day I forgot my external hard disk and a scarf. The housekeeping staff worked hard to get it to me and the General Manager personally reached out to me to ensure that I got my items mailed to me in my home country. So happy with the customer service as I thought I had lost my kids' baby pictures forever. I would definitely go back.
Only negative would be the hot and cold water variations when shoeri

Room Tip: Room 303 is just right, away from the noise and bustle