An writing the review after my second visit. The first time I went they had only been open a week or so and there were a few misses here and there, which we loudly raised :-) Am glad to note that they have been addressed when I went in for the second time :-)
It’s located on the rooftop of the hotel and though relatively small – it’s very well done. Outside sitting space is available by the pool with a great view of the city, however, it gets really cold and windy – and will just not work on a rainy day !
Concerns from the first visit :
1. The music was too loud to early, it was 6pm and we could barely hear each other speak. Second time, corrected - went in at 8pm and the volume was just right, and he was playing very good old school music.
2. The staff were not very conversant with the drinks menu, they also had a whole bunch of options listed which were not actually available. It took almost half hour before we had drinks! The barman did come to the table and explain the challenge and salvage the situation. Someone would also check on us periodically just to make sure we were okay.
Beers will set you back Kes 450 and cocktails Kes 700 (Though the Ciroc based ones are pretty good ) Not too sure about soda, could be Kes 250.
I have to commend them for one thing. We were about 7 of us and by end of the evening when we asked for the bills they came in time, separately and all correct ! This was a first for me. Most establishment always lump everything together and leave you to your own devices !!
Oh and when I went the second time – smiles all around – and they knew exactly what i was going to have and where I would like to sit :-) :-) was very pleased with that !
Drop in by all means !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Premier Nairobi is located in the suburb of Hurlingham within 10 minutes drive from Nairobi central and 20 km from the Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel features a swimming pool, restaurant and a gym.Each air-conditioned room offers a view of the city and comes equipped with a satellite TV, minibar and tea-and-coffee-making facilities. The private bathroom includes a shower and free toiletries.The restaurant at Premier Nairobi serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A number of restaurants serving a range of local and international cuisines can be found within 2 km.For relaxation, guests can lounge beside the heated pool or enjoy a round of golf at the Royal Nairobi Golf Club, 3.2 km away.Free Wi-Fi and private parking is available and a business centre including secretarial services is available to guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.