“Cozy” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #89 of 355 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Belgian, Pizza, International, European, Spanish, Tapas
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Que Pasa is a vibrant Bar & Bistro right in the heart of Karen, offering a gorgeous selection of spirits and an excellent menu from breakfast through lunch and dinner. Don't forget to check our Que Pasa Kenya Facebook page for any upcoming events, exhibitions, performances.. Welcome!
“Cozy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

The nice place to for a drink with friends and have a meal. The choice goes from nice tapas to a very good steak prepared as you like. Pleasantly busy in a good and friendly atmosphere. Service good, management keen and supportive to the employees. So for a sunday or friday night to keep in mind on top of your list.

Visited September 2013
QuePasaKaren, General Manager at Que Pasa, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Hallo Pekrul, thank you so much for your amazing review. It was really amazing to host you and we really look forward to your next visit.

Nairobi, Kenya
“Great ambiance and friendly crew.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch here today.

The place is located in a open-gated group of building that feels like you're in a Hobbit's village. The buildings look small outside but, the Que Pasa is very spacious and cool inside considering it was warm and hot during that time.

The crew who were around were very friendly and attentive. I was asked quickly if someone assisted me in placing my order and the duty Manager came over to greet me and changed my cutlery for my main course.

They have more than enough selection of food and wine and they have an opened bar to order to if you want cocktails. Ordered Grilled Calamares as startet and their Salmon for main dish. My order took a bit long though the place has less than 8 people dining and was served with the main dished first. They have forgotten my starter, though I didn't mind and still wanted it. Salmon probably should have been marinated longer to make it tastier, the fish wasn't that fresh to me. Though I have never experienced tasting a fresh seafood here in Nairobi. The calamares was a bit overcooked, it was tough and chewy to me. I dont like salt, so you may find it bland if you normally doused your food with salt.

Ambiance is great which kind of reminded me of Que Pasa at Emerald Hill in Singapore. They have the same concept but, more spacious. The music and the TV which was on a sports channel was tuned to a moderate volume which make it easier for you to have conversation and or catch up with your business. The men's washroom was clean being a stickler for clean washroom, I made it a point to check before I left.

Planning of visiting again soon though the food that I ordered was not that exceptional today, I heard they make a mean pizza and would try some of the food in their menu and few cocktails perhaps.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hallo JP G thank you so much for taking your time to give us such a great yet very helpful review. We will work on the issues you have highlighted and we promise that the next time you visit your experience is going to be even better.
“Mind Blowing Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I loved it. Mind blowing pizza for sure. And they kept peeps warm with jikos. Definitely going back with my girls in tow next time

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you Eeilen for that amazing review. We really look forward to your next visit.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Healthy portions but sometimes suspect crowd...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I always have a good time at Que Pasa, the food is good and the servings are quite generous which takes the sting off the average price per plate. The staff is very helpful and the barman knows what he's doing with the cocktails. The crowd control of late leaves a lot to be desired, especially on sponsored theme nights. I still love Que Pasa 'tho!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hallo Mutheitho thank you so much for your amazing and we love you too We are sorry about the suspicious crowd we shall try our best to control it and make your experience even better the next time you visit.
Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
“Was okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I wasn't thrilled or thoroughly impressed but the food was okay and i was filling. The ambiance was nice as well. The staff was great though.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Thank Elanor for taking your time to give us a review, we really appreciate it. We are working to ensure that the next time you visit you are going to be overly thrilled and thoroughly impressed as well.