“Yummy food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Khazana

Khazana
AddressLimuru Road, Gigiri, Whispers & Runda | Inside Village Market Foodcourt, Nairobi, Kenya
020 2068818
Improve this listing
Ranked #135 of 337 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Indian
South Orange, New Jersey
“Yummy food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

My friends and I went to Khazana in the food court while we were in the Village Market. It was a typical food court stand so I am unfamiliar with the indoor upscale seating venue pictured in this listing at the time that I’m writing this review. I am giving this restaurant five stars as a food court restaurant not as a formal dining establishment. I am only comparing it to other food court offerings.

This food court stand is one of many at the Village Market. I had the achari paneer and it was incredibly delicious. It was a kabob with paneer and pickled vegetables including onion, bell peppers, etc. The kabob was well seasoned. The pickling did not take over the vegetables, but gave them this wonderful tangy taste. Paneer can often taste bland, but not at Khazana. The paneer was flavorful and firm so it had a nice texture. I also had the naan which was buttery and crisp and had that great char on it. Khazana provided sauces to go with the achari paneer kabob. Yummy!

Visited February 2014