“When you need food in order to live, you can get food here” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #158 of 358 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Indian
Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo
“When you need food in order to live, you can get food here”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Not at all my favorite place, though I've eaten here 2-3 times out of social necessity. There is a vegetarian dish once a week, otherwise the only veg option is a greasy "veggie kabob" that always makes me queasy afterwards. The atmosphere could be a lot nicer given that it is in a courtyard, but it's okay. All in all, it's a reasonable place to go to when you haven't time to go elsewhere. Don't go out of your way to come here but don't hesitate either if you're in the neighborhood and time is short.

Visited August 2013

nairobi
“No way the next Hashme”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

I took my friends from London there, and ordered my kebab and chips meal. The waiter brought my food, and i could literally COUNT the chips they served on the plate, i think they were like eight or nine! I told the waiter i am not going to pay for this unless they bring me more chips, so he duly obliged.

A bit stingy with the portions and food is good, but not great

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Value for money.the next hashmi of nairobi.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Service second to none .a good chicken tikka we ordered for the family grill.to get the taste of the variety they had to order.i must say equally compared to hashmi restaurant. And value for money hope they keep the quality .a definate comback for me. A word of advice when serving tangerine though freshly squeezed do not leave the seeds in the glass it just keep getting stuck up the straw. Also no credit card accepted thats just a bummer.

• Visited August 2013