“Great pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
“Great pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

I've never tasted pizza so well made.The outdoor seating also makes this place stand out.Ever since i discovered naked pizza,i love enjoying my pizza with coke on a saturday afternoon enjoying the breeze outside.

Visited March 2014
EsAndArDe, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Hi Blacktraveller,

Thanks for getting Naked* at our store. We're glad that you enjoyed the outdoor seating, and more importantly, that you've never had a pizza so well made.

We're glad we could impress, and look forward to welcoming you back on a Saturday so that you can enjoy your *Pizza and Coke out on our terrace!

80% Recommend
“Satisfaction is subjective”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

gosh, this pizzas are bland. I appreciate the concept but the pizzas were lacking seasoning and i tried about 7 of them.
Its not for me but i think its one of those polarizing places, you either like it or you don't.

Visited February 2014
EsAndArDe, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear Kerubo,

Thanks for taking the time to try seven of our pizzas and reviewing us.

You're right - satisfaction is subjective - so I'm sorry that we failed to impress you on the occasions your tried our pizza.

Just to share some pizza-making background with you, many pizzas and sauces (especially in Nairobi) have sugar, eggs and/or other freaky things added - none of which you will find in any of our pizzas.

We noted that you visited us in February; we've added a number of pizzas since then (smokehouse, beachhouse & firehouse), so perhaps we might be able to tempt you to try one of those and let us have your feedback.

Thanks again,
Nairobi, Kenya
“Good Service, Fast delivery, Awesome Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

So healthy pizza is a new and lovely thing I tried out once and I absolutely loved it.

I live around westlands area and pass by naked pizza daily. It peaked my interest and decided to order online and chose the large sonoran. Size is sparingly good, flavour is awesome and price is quite fair. I paid right after ordering via m-pesa and delivery is quite fast-less than 30 minutes.

Fastest pizza I have had delivered to my doorstep steaming hot. Staff was nice and courteous. I will order again and soon :-)

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
EsAndArDe, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
Hi Lizy_Njeri,

Thanks for taking the time to review Naked Pizza - it means a lot!

I'm glad to hear that we are neighbours in Westlands and that we managed to peak your interest and entice you to give us a try. If you liked the sonoran, try our smokehouse: bbq sauce, chicken & red onion!

We are looking forward to getting you Naked* again! ;-)

Nairobi, Kenya
“Good delivery, nice pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

There is no doubt naked pizza is good at delivery - I asked for a specific time and it came as promised. The pizza itself, though, did not blow my mind - I know the base is healthy but for me it lacked flavour. Ingredients were very fresh though - good to see fresh rather than canned mushrooms which I have been served before in Nairobi! I can see why it is popular, but for my taste it lacked the flavour of other pizza providers, such as 360 artisan pizzas. I guess I prefer my pizza a little less healthy but I can't criticise the quality of ingredients or service.......

Visited March 2014
Naked P, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Dear Helen S,

Thanks for ordering from us and giving us a try. I'm glad to hear that we got the delivery right, but I am sorry that you felt that our base lacked flavour. Our base is made of ten oats & grains, and usually has a little more texture and crunch than a traditional white pizza base - but may be an acquired taste for some.

I am glad to hear that you did enjoy the fresh ingredients - something we pride ourselves on - and hope that you might give us another try.

Thanks again for your candid feedback.

Nairobi, Kenya
“We get naked very Friday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

The only pizza we eat in Nairobi. We look forward to it all week. One time it took 11 minutes to get to it. You could almost imagine the thumbprint still visible where it was lifted to be taken out of the oven. Our kids love it, we love it. Sometimes I feel like the doorbell is ringing before Ive even put down the phone. They are *that fast*. Will be ordering today, as a matter of fact.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Naked P, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Hi Mbvanwees,

First of all, thanks for getting Naked* on such a regular basis!

I'm really glad to hear that both the kids and the parents like it. There's nothing like a "thumbs-up" from the kids and backed-up by the parents; we really couldn't ask for more.

We're also really pleased to hear that you look forward to our pizza weekly... hopefully as much as we look forward to getting you guys Naked* every week! ;-)

Our promise is to deliver hot & fresh - and to be able to get you a great-tasting pizza in the shortest amount of time humanly possible... and we are glad that we've been able to live up to that.

Next time, why not bring the family around, and we'd be delighted to give the kids a tour of the store?!

We look forward to continue serving you and your family on Friday nights!

All the best,