“We get naked very Friday” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Naked Pizza

Naked Pizza
Westlands: Fedha Plaza 16 Mpaka Road | Mombasa Road: Parkside Towers (Airtel / Tile & Carpet), Mombasa Road, Nairobi, Kenya
+254 707 111888
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 326 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Nairobi, Kenya
“We get naked very Friday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

The only pizza we eat in Nairobi. We look forward to it all week. One time it took 11 minutes to get to it. You could almost imagine the thumbprint still visible where it was lifted to be taken out of the oven. Our kids love it, we love it. Sometimes I feel like the doorbell is ringing before Ive even put down the phone. They are *that fast*. Will be ordering today, as a matter of fact.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Naked P, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Hi Mbvanwees,

First of all, thanks for getting Naked* on such a regular basis!

I'm really glad to hear that both the kids and the parents like it. There's nothing like a "thumbs-up" from the kids and backed-up by the parents; we really couldn't ask for more.

We're also really pleased to hear that you look forward to our pizza weekly... hopefully as much as we look forward to getting you guys Naked* every week! ;-)

Our promise is to deliver hot & fresh - and to be able to get you a great-tasting pizza in the shortest amount of time humanly possible... and we are glad that we've been able to live up to that.

Next time, why not bring the family around, and we'd be delighted to give the kids a tour of the store?!

We look forward to continue serving you and your family on Friday nights!

All the best,

New York City, New York
“Fast. Fresh. Refreshing.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Naked Pizza is an obviously healthier version of pizza. It's not greasy, the ingredients are fresh and the tomato sauce is amazing. I had a pizza with chicken, pineapple, tomato, and turkey ham. While I don't really see many tomato on the pizza everything tasted great.

Tip for creating your own pizza: choose one of the existing pizzas and just replace those ingredients. It comes up to be a lot cheaper.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Naked P, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, February 15, 2014
Dear Tiffani C,

I'm glad to hear that our pizza gets there hot & fresh - as it should - and that it is refreshing. I'm also pleased to hear that you think out tomato sauce is amazing, and I will definitely look at why your pizza didn't have more tomatoes - because there should be enough of them!

We look forward to getting you Naked* again! ;-)

Nairobi, Kenya
“Good pizza, great ingredients, very fast delivery but sometimes at the expense of properly cooked pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

We have become frequent customers of their delivery and were quite happy to find a pizza place in Nairobi with quality, healthier ingredients and a pizza not drenched in grease. With that being said, they do tend to sacrifice the needed baking time for quick delivery service. We have gotten a pizza a few times which was quite undercooked. PLEASE- I would rather get my pizza 5 minutes later and properly cooked than have a doughy, undercooked pizza. The delivery is very fast, though and always friendly staff. The salads are also quite good!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Naked P, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear JessLin915,

Thank you for being regular customers and for getting Naked* regularly.

I also appreciated the candid feedback on some of your pizzas being undercooked. I am truly sorry about that, as that should not be happening, and have asked our production manager and quality control team to look into it.

If you would be kind enough to send me your details on ritesh@nakedpizza.co.ke, I would love to share the findings and improvements with you personally.

Thanks again for being loyal customers, sharing your feedback, and taking the time to review us.

All the very best,

Amsterdam
“Best delivery place in Town, 25 minute delivery, amazing pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

I´m astonished every time these guys arrive at my doorstep 20 minutes after ordering. They never disappoint, and the pizza is delicious and warm when it comes through your door. In addition, all staff is super friendly, WHAT A GREAT PLACE!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Naked P, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear NLDTravel,

Thanks for getting Naked* again, and we are glad that we could impress!

I'm happy to hear that the pizza gets to you hot, fresh & fast, and that our Tribe is delivering with a smile!

Do come in an visit us sometime - we'd love to show you around the store and introduce you to the rest of our team!

Thanks, and hope to get you Naked* again soon! ;-)

Mclean, Virginia
“Best Pizza Delivery in Nairobi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Piping hot, delicious and remarkably fresh ingredients on my veggie pizza. One of the very best I have tried. Super fast delivery to my hotel (Sankara) and not too expensive.
If in the mood for pizza when in Nairobi Naked Pizza is a must try. Love that crust!

Visited January 2014
Naked P, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, January 26, 2014
Dear BobbyBatman,

Thanks for getting Naked* while you were in Nairobi, and for taking the time to share your experiences.

We're glad you love the crust - we do too! ;-)

Do order again the next time you are visiting Nairobi.