“Fast. Fresh. Refreshing.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Naked Pizza

Naked Pizza
Westlands: Fedha Plaza 16 Mpaka Road | Mombasa Road: Parkside Towers (Airtel / Tile & Carpet), Mombasa Road, Nairobi, Kenya
+254 707 111888
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
New York City, New York
“Fast. Fresh. Refreshing.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Naked Pizza is an obviously healthier version of pizza. It's not greasy, the ingredients are fresh and the tomato sauce is amazing. I had a pizza with chicken, pineapple, tomato, and turkey ham. While I don't really see many tomato on the pizza everything tasted great.

Tip for creating your own pizza: choose one of the existing pizzas and just replace those ingredients. It comes up to be a lot cheaper.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Naked P, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, February 15, 2014
Dear Tiffani C,

I'm glad to hear that our pizza gets there hot & fresh - as it should - and that it is refreshing. I'm also pleased to hear that you think out tomato sauce is amazing, and I will definitely look at why your pizza didn't have more tomatoes - because there should be enough of them!

We look forward to getting you Naked* again! ;-)

Nairobi, Kenya
“Good pizza, great ingredients, very fast delivery but sometimes at the expense of properly cooked pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

We have become frequent customers of their delivery and were quite happy to find a pizza place in Nairobi with quality, healthier ingredients and a pizza not drenched in grease. With that being said, they do tend to sacrifice the needed baking time for quick delivery service. We have gotten a pizza a few times which was quite undercooked. PLEASE- I would rather get my pizza 5 minutes later and properly cooked than have a doughy, undercooked pizza. The delivery is very fast, though and always friendly staff. The salads are also quite good!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Naked P, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear JessLin915,

Thank you for being regular customers and for getting Naked* regularly.

I also appreciated the candid feedback on some of your pizzas being undercooked. I am truly sorry about that, as that should not be happening, and have asked our production manager and quality control team to look into it.

If you would be kind enough to send me your details on ritesh@nakedpizza.co.ke, I would love to share the findings and improvements with you personally.

Thanks again for being loyal customers, sharing your feedback, and taking the time to review us.

All the very best,

Amsterdam
“Best delivery place in Town, 25 minute delivery, amazing pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

I´m astonished every time these guys arrive at my doorstep 20 minutes after ordering. They never disappoint, and the pizza is delicious and warm when it comes through your door. In addition, all staff is super friendly, WHAT A GREAT PLACE!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Naked P, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear NLDTravel,

Thanks for getting Naked* again, and we are glad that we could impress!

I'm happy to hear that the pizza gets to you hot, fresh & fast, and that our Tribe is delivering with a smile!

Do come in an visit us sometime - we'd love to show you around the store and introduce you to the rest of our team!

Thanks, and hope to get you Naked* again soon! ;-)

Mclean, Virginia
“Best Pizza Delivery in Nairobi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Piping hot, delicious and remarkably fresh ingredients on my veggie pizza. One of the very best I have tried. Super fast delivery to my hotel (Sankara) and not too expensive.
If in the mood for pizza when in Nairobi Naked Pizza is a must try. Love that crust!

Visited January 2014
Naked P, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, January 26, 2014
Dear BobbyBatman,

Thanks for getting Naked* while you were in Nairobi, and for taking the time to share your experiences.

We're glad you love the crust - we do too! ;-)

Do order again the next time you are visiting Nairobi.

Congleton
“Very fast delivery - the delivery guy ran off too!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

We ordered from Naked as our son, who has been in Nairobi for 5 months uses them regularly and advised us to try them. The delivery time was very impressive and the delivery guy actually sprinted away from the door once we'd paid (didn't think we were that frightening!?). The pizzas were fine but, as others have said, the base (which my son loves) tasted a bit wholemeally bland to me. But price was reasonable and if you're hungry and need food quickly - they certainly deliver.

Visited January 2014
Naked P, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, January 26, 2014
Dear jon S,

Thank you for giving us a try on your son's recommendation - and also for taking the time to review the pizzas and service.

I am pleased to hear that you got your pizza hot & fast, and that the driver sprinted away from your door! I am 100% sure that you didn't scare him off - he was just rushing back to the store to ensure that the next order he was delivering would also get there in record time! :-)

I'm sorry to hear that our Ancestral Blend Crust made of ten oats & grains didn't live up to your expectations. As others have said, it is a little different from a traditional white flour based pizza and for some customers is a taste which develops over time.

I do hope that you will try us again, and thanks for getting Naked*! ;-)