“Superb Service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Naked Pizza

Naked Pizza
Westlands: Fedha Plaza 16 Mpaka Road | Mombasa Road: Parkside Towers (Airtel / Tile & Carpet), Mombasa Road, Nairobi, Kenya
+254 707 111888
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
nairobi
“Superb Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I have tried a range of pizzas (Farmvil, Ragin Cagin, Omnivore, Soronos, Meditarranean & Macrobiotic), though i did not find Soronos & Macrobiotic to suit my palate as much, you tell me, what pizza place can you split two different pizza toppings in one (i.e. Farmvil & Omnivore) and really like FOUR of them?

I always mix and match and find the service really unique & refreshing whereby they actually called me to ask how my pizzas were? That surpassed any fast food joint in UK and boasts a delivery time of 15-20 mins to my place!

Naked Pizza, we hope you are here to stay and we will continue to promote you are you have cared for us!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Naked P, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
Dear zahid m,

Thanks for taking the time to try all of our pizzas, and your feedback on all of them! Sorry that the macrobiotic and sonoran didn't do it for you, but we are glad you like the other six! :-) We have a surprise one that we will be launching soon - promise to keep you posted! :-)

The half & half is something that we like to do for our customers so they can try all of our great pizzas.

We take the customer experience seriously, and always like to hear first hand what you really think - so we will definitely keep calling as you keep ordering! :-)

We're definitely here to stay - and are in fact looking to grow! :-)

Thanks again, and we appreciate the support and continued business.

Nairobi, Kenya
“Super freindly staff... needs more flavour though !!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Love the effort, needs a lil more flavour.. feels a tad plastic... aroma's and that addictuve taste on fresher ingredients could be improved. We know you can do even better !!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Naked P, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Hi mekenya,

Thank youfor taking the time to write a review and share your experience with us and the Trip Advisor community.

I'm sorry that you felt that the pizzas needed a little more flavour and felt a bit plastic; we really do endeavour to have wholesome, great tasting and better for your pizzas made with only the best ingredients, so I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations. Our flavours are sometimes different because we don't add any sugar (and only a touch of salt) to our crust or sauce, which many people have been used to in this market.

In any case, if you would be kind enough to let me know what you ordered, and are okay to send your name & phone number to help@nakedpizza.co.ke, I will personally look into it and come back to you to try and figure out what went wrong.

As for our ingredients, our vegetables are all locally sourced and we receive a delivery daily; our mozarella and feta cheeses are exclusively from Brown's in Limuru, Kenya's only artisanal cheese-maker, and has no added oils. Our dough is hand pressed / rolled only after we receive an order, and we make our tomato sauce daily.

I look forward to hearing from you, and hopefully you will give us another try at your convenience. In the mean time, if there is anything that I or my management team can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly on ritesh@nakedpizza.co.ke.

Nairobi, Kenya
“Great pizza, friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

This place is really more of a takeaway place (so not for your romantic dinner types), which we didn't really pick up from the reviews, so thought I'd mention upfront.

The place is very clean, and styled to the fine details of the franchise. For Nairobi, this is a plus. It was very clean, well lit, and inviting.

The food was really good - who knew healthy pizza could taste good! - we samples 5 different types of pizzas and all worked.

The service was amazing (really - and not something you'd expect in a takeaway pizza place): they came out to clear our table the minute we were done with the first round of pizzas, and even invited my 4-year old daughter to come see how the pizzas are made (hair net and all to boot).

Highly recommend. Shout out to the friendly staff (in the picture saying their goodbye to my daughter).

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Naked P, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear ddiddo,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us and the TripAdvisor community; I will make sure to pass it on to the staff!

We're glad that you enjoyed the experience and had the opportunity to try five of our different pizzas - you'll have to come back for the other three favourites, and maybe even create your own next time! ;-)

I was extremely pleased to hear that the "service was amazing" and that we exceeded your expectations.

Hopefully your daughter enjoyed her tour of the back, and the Tribe and I look forward to getting you and your family Naked* again soon! ;-)

(*Pizza)
nairobi
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed the pizzas from naked pizza. The kids also really liked them as we'll. Their ingredients taste really fresh and the choice is fantastic. The ordering process was simple and delivery was in an unbelievable 14 minutes!
You can finally eat a good pizza and not feel guilty afterwards!
Well done

Visited May 2013
Naked P, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear mpoona,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and experience with us. We're glad that you and the kids enjoyed the pizzas - there's no better vote of confidence than the kids! :-)

We like to get the pizzas out hot & fresh - and make sure you don't feel the after-yuck from other pizza places!

We hope to get you Naked* again soon! ;-)

(*Pizza)
bristol
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Really enjoyed Naked Pizza. Very friendly staff and loved the choice of wholemeal base. Very tasty pizza, fresh veg and not at all greasy. Would definitely recommend.

Visited May 2013
Naked P, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
Dear colstonhall,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review on your experience at Naked Pizza.

I'm even more pleased to hear that you enjoyed the pizza (especially our Ancestral crust) and the service.

We hope to get you Naked* again very soon!