“SPEEDY GONZALEZ” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
“SPEEDY GONZALEZ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

They promised delivery in half an hour, and delivered in 20 minutes.
Thin crust pizza, very much to my liking. Tasty and fast. I think this is the best pizzeria in town.
Sh 1000 for a medium size pizza of high quality.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Naked P, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear constanttraveler71,

I'm glad to hear that you got your pizza well within the 30 minutes we aim for every time, and that you enjoyed the thin crust (it's my favourite too).

Your assertion that you "... think this is the best pizzeria in town." is the best compliment a customer can give us - thank you!

We hope that we will have a chance to get you Naked* again soon - and ee also have stores in Dubai and the US should you have cravings during some of your constant travels! ;-)

“Mmmmm!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

This place is great! I've had both delivery and eat-in, and I think this is the best pizza I've had in Kenya. I've tried a few kinds, but my favorite is farmvil. Last time I was there, the owner came out to talk to us, ask us what we liked, and asked for suggestions--of which our only one was to put a store in Gigiri! Very personable guy who wants to build a strong company in the Nairobi area. Food is great--give it a try!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Naked P, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Hi Jennifer W,

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts after trying us out both for delivery and in-store.

It's wonderful to hear that you "think this is the best pizza I've had in Kenya" - and we plan to continue to impress you! Stay tuned for news on more store openings and additions to the menu!

Come back and visit us soon - or get Naked* at home / work! ;-)

Thanks again,
Ritesh

“Good service and pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nice to have a great delivery pizza place with some funky ideas and a different and healthier crust! Dining-in is not great but delivery service very good and nice options for toppings and salads!

Visited March 2013
Naked P, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Dear BabiVicenza,

I am glad to hear that you liked the concept and the pizzas; our Ancestral Blend of ten oats & grains is what we believe sets our pizzas apart and defines what makes an all-natural pizza.

As a delivery & take-away business, we are still figuring out how we'd exploring how our dine-in should work, so any suggestions that you have would be welcome!

We're glad that our delivery service, salads, and wide selection of toppings has impressed you, and hope to get you Naked* again soon!

All the best,
CEO, Naked PIzza Kenya

nairobi
“Best from the West”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Tried the pizza first time, was not bad at all. But i had not explored Omnivore & mediterranean combo thin crust..it was fantastic! Delivery time impeccable. Even my daughter aged one & a half nibbled on it & kept sayin pizzaaaa, pizzaaaa...lol

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Naked P, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear zahid m,

Thanks for giving us a try, and I'm glad to hear that you and your family (especially the little one!) enjoyed the pizzas and that they got to you quickly!

We look forward to getting you Naked* again in the near future - and please do send us a video of the little one saying "pizzaaaa, pizzaaaa"!

All the very best,
Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
“i found the price too high...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

it was my fist time at naked pizza, i looked around and finally made my order, decided to choose make my pizza, i gave the order, small size with the selected toppings, i had to pay 850 for a small size, cheese, and chose 6 diff veg toppings, i found it really expensive, i dont know if i had been over charged or what, or maybe for the toppings.. but it was high, than i decided to wait and see maybe the toppings were to be more in quantity or so with more cheese (that's what i had expected for the amount i paid), but no it was just the usual small with a little of all toppings (could literally count), tho the pizza was good, it wasn't worth the money.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Naked P, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Dear BirJu B,

Thanks for coming in to give Naked Pizza a try.

Our pizza are priced in two ways: 1) Our favourites, which are priced at 650 (small; 23cm), 850 (medium; 28cm) and 1,000 (large; 33cm), and or 2) Start naked (create your own, which includes cheese and sauce), which are 450 (small), 650 (medium) and 850 (large); each topping costs 100 (small), 140 (medium) and 180 (large), and we are as transparent as possible about this on our in-store menu, flyers and website.

In your case, a small create your own started at 450, and each addition topping (6) would have cost 1,050; we cap our pricing and do not charge beyond the 4th topping, and hence your pizza came to 850.

I am sorry that you found our pricing to be unfavourable, but perhaps you would be willing to try one of our favourites, of which a small would cost 650.

If there is anything further that you'd like to discuss, please don't hesitate to drop us an e-mail on help@nakedpizza.co.ke.