“Delivery Saved Me Big Time” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
US
“Delivery Saved Me Big Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I found myself in the hospital needing something more than hospital food. Called them up, ordered from the website, they delivered to my room under 30min. It was great!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Naked P, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Hi Yegoozo,

First of all, the Tribe and I hope that you are feeling better and out of hospital.

Secondly, I'm glad that you enjoyed having Naked Pizza, and that you got it hot & fresh in under 30 minutes.

Third - please do come and visit us again soon - we look forward to getting you Naked*! ;-)

80% Recommend
“different”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

their pizzas are on a healthy base.... different toppings than the usual... you can make your own too... yummy salads n side orders

Visited December 2012
Naked P, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Dear S0nki,

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed both our Ancestral blend base and variety of toppings.

We look forward to getting you Naked* again soon! ;-)

Germany et al
“A little breath of heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I'm not European in the sense that I like to linger after a meal, which is why naked pizza is a breath of fresh air. Nairobi is a city where good restaurant service is almost non-existent and a quick dining experience has gone the way of the dinosaur.....enter Naked Pizza, where I can order, sit own and be eating in ten minutes.......Not only is the pizza healthy, you don't have to roll away from the table feeling like a stuffed turkey. It's worth the experience and the staff actually knows a bit about service.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Naked P, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Dear MochaMan,

Thanks for taking the time share your experiences about Naked Pizza with us and the TripAdvisor community.

We're glad that you enjoy our good for you 'za, and it's good to hear that our Tribe (team) served you well.

Hope to see you again soon!

All the best,
“Refreshing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

The food is tasty, the people are nice, the price is ok and it is on the ground floor of my building so minimum travelling distance is a plus. I love that I can build my own healthy pizza.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Naked P, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dear NicoleBanks,

I am glad to hear that you like to create your own healthy pizzas - we like to give everyone options about how they get Naked*! ;-)

We look forward to getting you Naked* again soon.

Nairobi, Kenya
“Healthy but oh so delicious!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

After a long time, we have an awesome pizza place in Nairobi, flavorful, healthy and of course an awesome number of toppings to choose from. Their base is delicious and their sauce is yum.. I think finally a place we can indulge in and not worry about the health impact as much.. Their delivery is done quickly and the pizza arrives hot. Ah bliss!!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Naked P, Owner at Naked Pizza, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dear DD1982,

Thanks for your thoughtful review; we're glad that you think we're "awesome" - it's always nice to hear that from our customers.

Our base is made of 10 seeds & grains, and all of our toppings are fresh sourced locally where available.

Keep indulging & getting Naked* - either at home or at the store - we look forward to it, and hope you do too!

All the best,