“MY FIRST TRIP IN FAMOUS MAASAI MARA” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Miti Mingi Eco Camp

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Miti Mingi Eco Camp
Wabera Street, St. Elllis House 7th floor | PO Box 7014, Nairobi 00300, Kenya   |
Ranked #64 of 92 Specialty lodging in Nairobi
Nairobi, Kenya
“MY FIRST TRIP IN FAMOUS MAASAI MARA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Eight months ago my employer wanted to offer me a surprise so with my awareness a trip was set for me to visit the famous Masai Mara.I got the information the evening just before the actual day of traveling.I joined a group of tourist and by 0830hrs we were out off town on Nairobi - Naivasha road.The first stop was at VIEW POINT where we met other vans and a group of tourist having a view of the escarpment.It did not take long before we descended and entered the Great Rift Valley.We were at the Masai Mara game reserve at around 1430hrs.The driver took us to MITI MINGI ECO CAMP.Warm welcome from the staffs.This is one of the campsite i can highly rate,the food was more than enough,high hospitality,beds very ok and the best of the best was the hot water shower.Definitely i was take my friends with me for more experience in this place.Looking for accommodation away from home and away from town,i place you can call home while in the wilderness,place for mediation,planning your year plans or evaluating them without disturbance from any source.I suggest you try Miti Mingi Eco Camp.Thanks to Joseph the manager and Fredrick the chef for all you offered us.It was a nice stay,feeling appreciated and welcomed.Thanks again hope to see you again.

Room Tip: All the tents are number,its upon you to choose upon arrival,i only used one tent that was allocated...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

6 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

If you're looking for an incredible safari experience in the Masai Mara, Miti Mingi Eco Camp is an excellent choice. The pick up location was easy to find and they handled everything for you: transportation to the Masai Mara, meals on the road, souvenir shopping, lodging, sight seeing jeep, amazing guides and meals while on safari. The camp is right in the Mara, right beside a Masai tribe. We were invited into the Masai village and learned a lot about life among the Masai. I bought a colourful blanket that I still love to use from the local tribe.

The huts & meals were sufficient, clean and private. The safari itself is beyond incredible and I appreciated the expertise and care the guides had for the wildlife.

Room Tip: The huts all had mosquito nets, beds and a private bathroom.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Mengheng, Guest Relations Manager at Miti Mingi Eco Camp, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
On behalf of the management of the camp were are very grateful for your remark of the experience you had with us.Thanks and keep it up,your one great client of thousands of clients we receive each year.Feel honored and highly appreciated.

Been to Miti Mingi Eco Camp? Share your experiences!