“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 103 Activities in Nairobi
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Sakyo Tours and Safaris organizes Kenyan and East African Day and night tours to Mombasa, Masai Mara,Tsavo East and West,Mt.Kilimanjaro,Amboseli,Nakuru,Samburu, Mt.Kenya and many destinations within the region.Provides Game Drives,Hiking,Mountain Climbing and Adventure Safaris.
San Jose, Costa Rica
4 attraction reviews
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

We took a 4 night/5 day safari with Sakyo for january 2014. The experience was great. They were accommodating to all special requests we made. The choice of hotels and camps they made for us was way better than what we expected. Our guide Kyalo Mulaki (aka Lucky) was great to us. He truly made us feel at home and was very knowledgeable about the animals. It is difficult to put into words how much we enjoyed Kenya and our Safari with KETS... you'll just have to go to know!

All in all it was a phenomenal experience. Thanks a million. We WILL COME BACK!!!

Jose

Visited January 2014

Los Angeles
3 attraction reviews
“We Will Come Back For More”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

We love every minutes of the Safaris Trip .Already thinking coming back for Masai Mara and Tanzania next year. Lucky, my guide / driver was unbelievable attentive to all our needs..He would never wants us to miss our lunch ,make sure we will get there in time when lunch is served .Driving so ever careful and if there is an animal in the park .He will find it for you :) .
We fall in love with Africa ( just like every one else ) .
We have seen so many crossing in Masai Mara and the last one kinda getting late fast so I said It's OK Lucky we seen enough and he answered " You never see enough of crossing, so added one more in our journey
Definitely recommended Lucky if you want to travel to Kenya and beyond.
Thank you so much Lucky and we will see you SOON and we will look for the better Leopard this time :).
All the best,
K & P

Visited August 2013
Nairobi, Kenya
“Good for the whole family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Memories.....memories. My kids still remember the safari we had with Lucky in April 2013.
It was the most exiciting safari we have ever had. It was the very smart of you sighting for us a hunting leopard and how it captured its prey. We are looking foward to another maasai mara safari. Bravo sakyo for your frendly staff who didnt mind travelling with kids...Thank you very much.

Visited April 2013
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Lucky My Man”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Jambo Lucky, I remember you so well. How are your sons and your wife? We have fond memories of our trip and told our friends about the unforgettable safari experience. I proudly wear the belt you help me to buy. It is admired by all. We have become supporters of Kenya and its beautiful people and nature. Wish you all the best. - Umoton Abatekpe

Visited March 2013
Nairobi
“Sakyo Tours and Safaris with Lucky the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Hi Lucky!! How are you!! Everything went wonderful in mombasa, it was very fun! We survived the beach boys

i think this one will work better Are you on your way to a new Maasai Mara adventure?

I told Jane and Smith that you wrote! They were very happy to hear you had written

I would like to thank you very much for the most amazing experience of my life! We are very thankful for your expertise in finding all the amazing animals and telling us all about them and the Maasai Mara. It has been the most amazing adventure I have been to! I will recommend you to all my friends and family .

Let us know how its going from time to time!! The best of luck to you in your projects.

Thank you for a great Safari!!!

Visited September 2012

Been to Sakyo Day Tours & Safaris? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Sakyo Day Tours & Safaris, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.