“Masai Mara safari was arranged with great dexterity” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #43 of 103 Activities in Nairobi
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Xplorato Ventures is the leading and most experienced indigenous company in East Africa region, providers of safaris packages, hotel/ lodge bookings and tours and safaris. With a strong emphasis on sustainable travel practices we can provide you with anything from classic to luxury safaris.
Oslo, Norway
“Masai Mara safari was arranged with great dexterity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

All the arrangements were perfect right from the groups Meet & Greet until the final departures. Everything went well just as planned. Special appreciation for Mr. James & the knowledgeable & lively guide Mr. Martin Waweru. He handled us with great with great dexterity and proffesionalism. He made the group comfortable & was always around catering the requirements for the group. Through his guidance we were able to spot a leopard hunting a rabbit, we spotted the tail of the leopard first, Martin the followed quietly and in a split second there was a chance. The rabbit was caught unawareness and as they say - the rest is history.

Mara Sarova Hotel in Masai Mara, the staff was friendly & had a lovely ambience. They went out of the way & made the group comfortable & would definitely recommend for the 5 star accommodations in future. In addition your timely response to all my questions & concerns while booking the group was much appreciated.

We sincerely thank the Xplorato Ventures team for tailor making the itinerary according to our needs and budget and giving us an experience of a lifetime in Masai Mara, Kenya.

Visited December 2012

Lusaka, Zambia
“Awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I would review our experience as awesome, a great learning expereince as well as adventourous.We went to Lake Bogoria National park.,Lake Nakuru national park and the Maasai mara( a 5-day tour).
We also had a great tour guide, very compassionate with the kids too.
the places we lodged in Maasai Mara(osolmete campsite) as excellent, we didn't like the lodges in Town as the nights were very noisy and we hardly slept .
I would recommend that the tour company try to look for good comfortable campsites as the one in we were lodged in Maasai Mara.
The trip was great!Got to see many animals,had a game picnic, the food at the campsite was also very good.
we would definately do this again!!!

Visited December 2012
Luxembourg
“The beauty that is Tarangire Swala Camp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Tarangire Swala Camp is one of the most luxurious and exclusive camp in the Tarangire national park in Tanzania, I want to give a special thank to Xplorato Ventures team for the wonderful experience in Tazania, this is one of the most memorable trips I have ever taken. All the arrangements were perfect right from the groups Meet & Assist until the final departures. Everything went well just as planned. I would really appreciate Alex Gibson handling for the group was excellent, professional & he is a real gem for the company. He made the group comfortable & was always around catering the requirements for the group.
The group & I had a wonderful time in your beautiful country & good Tanzania massage.

The highlight of this trip obvious was Sanctuary Swala, the landscape, the elephants and the bird life in this part of Tarangire was very exciting. We also enjoyed the sun downers a great deal, which offered a reprieve to our busy corporate life. Althugh the food was great, we were more thrilled by the ambience, breakfast on stilts around an enormous and ancient baobab tree. The infinity pool, overlooking the watering hole as elephants quench their thirst and the calfs play around the mother.

I would say, if you have not visited Tarangire in Tanzania, put it in your bucket list. Once more, let me thank Xplorato Ventures the timely response to all my questions & concerns while booking the group; much appreciated. The trip was a success

Visited February 2012
Diha
“Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro with an experienced guide is the best decision”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I was overwhelmed with emotion the first time I had a clear view of Mount Kilimanjaro. I went to hike Kilimanjaro with my friends while on vacation and it was absolutely amazing. A few friends and I booked the Machame Route through Xplorato Ventures, a local tour operator, and we were largely surprised by how smooth it went. From the glacier on top, to the rain forest at the base, the climb takes you through rain forest to Mars like terrain to glacier blue and back to lush greenery.

When we finally summit the highest point in Africa(Uhuru peak), the kind of elation in everyone's eyes, was truly unforgettable. It wasn't just about completing a feat any more, it was overcoming challenges and celebrating team spirit.

My advice for anyone about to make this trek is to spend extra on a nice set of hiking boots, be a group of friends, get a headlamp and the general mountain climbing equipment.

Visited October 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Xplorato Ventures have superb organisation skills”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed, the 7 days of golf and Safari courtesy of Xplorato Ventures. I have to commend there organization skills, from the time I wired the deposit to the end of the safari. During my 7 days safari we experienced some of the finest properties in Kenya: Windsor Golf Hotel & Country Club, Great Rift Valley Lodge,Sarova Lionhill Game Lodge & Sarova Mara Game Camp. My safari entailed, 2 days of golf: One being an 18 - hole championship golf course and the other on the floor of the Great Rift Valley, then we had a game drive in Lake Nakuru National park, here we had a chance to see a vast majority of bird species, we finished off with the famous Masai Mara for the ultimate adventure. Next time you are traveling give them a shout. Cheers

Visited March 2012

Been to Xplorato Ventures Day Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Xplorato Ventures Day Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.