“seeing is indeed believing” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 43 Attractions in Nairobi
Type: Movie Theaters
Attraction Details
4 attraction reviews
“seeing is indeed believing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

the screen is just so huge that you can't look at it all at once. yeah,u have to move your eyes from one ends of the screen to the other, at least i had to n i was on the third last row. the 3d is simply breath taking. a bit too loud though. depends on the movie, obviously. i wish they allowed snacks in there though. u can only go in with a soda n the popcorn they sell outside or a bottle of water. SOMEBODY should look into that!

Visited September 2012

Nairobi, Kenya
“Great Movie experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I remember visiting the old 20th century cinema in Nairobi and i thought to myself how terrible it was especially the sound. Fast forward to Imax 20th century and the movie experience is just superb.. The screen, the sound the atmosphere is just breathtaking... It makes you want to watch movies again and again...

Visited June 2013
South B, Nairobi, Kenya
“HUGE SCREEN”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I can't believe that there are people who still have not been to IMAX. Its a fantastic screen, especially when you go with friends and you get a movie that you all love.

Only tiff I have with the place is theres not enough space outside the cinema hall. Its felt on premier nights.

Visited May 2013
Nairobi, Kenya
“new experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

its close to the city centre, quite convenient and new experience. Food is available and you could always pop in the wine bar after the movie

Visited January 2013
New Delhi, India
5 attraction reviews
“Hall is good....Staff is bunch of racist...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

I know, I know I am talking about Nairobi, Kenya and I am saying staff is racist, Was here last week on Friday to watch a movie. I am a Indian and surprisingly out of 150+ people in the line security staff wanted to check whatever I had on me, I don't mind going through security check as I understand it is important infact at a lot of places I will suggest it should be done. The problem is when I am picked out of a line made to stand to get security check done while other's are allowed without even a simple pat down.

Teach your staff humility you have excellent facility on you and probably the best hall in Kenya. Atleast make it uniform for your visitors.

Visited May 2013