“new experience” 4 of 5 stars

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“new experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

its close to the city centre, quite convenient and new experience. Food is available and you could always pop in the wine bar after the movie

Visited January 2013

New Delhi, India
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Hall is good....Staff is bunch of racist...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

I know, I know I am talking about Nairobi, Kenya and I am saying staff is racist, Was here last week on Friday to watch a movie. I am a Indian and surprisingly out of 150+ people in the line security staff wanted to check whatever I had on me, I don't mind going through security check as I understand it is important infact at a lot of places I will suggest it should be done. The problem is when I am picked out of a line made to stand to get security check done while other's are allowed without even a simple pat down.

Teach your staff humility you have excellent facility on you and probably the best hall in Kenya. Atleast make it uniform for your visitors.

Visited May 2013
Nairobi, Nairobi Area, Kenya
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“3D theatre in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

previously 20th century, it used to be my favourite movie theatre cos of its location and selection of movies. When it became Imax i was there at the opening party and i couldnt wait to watch my first movie in 3D!
The good thing about imax is first of all its location, right in the middle of town so its quite accessible from any side. The theatre itself is larger than any other i have been to and the screen is also huge. Very comfortable seats and leg space, great sound and of course its the only 3D movie theatre thats bound to be worth your money. They however dont allow food from outside just like many other theatres but they have everything right outside the theatre that you would possibly want to munch on before, during and after a movie.
If you watch a movie at Imax, its hard to go to another theatre after, cos its simply the best!

Visited February 2013
Middelharnis Netherlands
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Awesome 3D movie experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We decided to take it a little easy one day and went to the IMAX and saw "Hansel and Grettal: Witch hunters" in 3D, very good movie in 3D but I love the IMAX movies anyway.

Visited February 2013
Nairobi, Kenya
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“New Upgraded Cinema”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The Imax cinema is amazing. It gives the real deal in movie entertainment, with real 3D features. Good spot to enjoy with friends and family.

Visited October 2012