“Incredible vacation in east Africa” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 104 activities in Nairobi
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Heritage of African Jungles Tours and Travel prides its self as one of the leaders in the Tours, Travel and Hospitality service provision. We pride in giving our customers the best taste of Africa and East African experience. For the past 10 years, we have been creating those magical and memorable journeys to nature’s world best scenes throughout East Africa. We act as a complete tour planner.
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
“Incredible vacation in east Africa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Well, me and a friend traveled throught the eastern Africa during the months of march and april 2013.
We started in Tanzania with the Kilimanjaro trekking (Lemosho trail), Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Tarangire. After that we went to Kenya (Nairobi City Tour, Maasai Mara, Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru and Aberdare).
We booked all the tours with Heritage of African Jungles. Everything happened as expected. Naomi, the company´s owner, was always with us to ensure that everything happened as planned. Since the beginning, answering quickly the emails, offering us the best price and payments forms. We faced some little problems in Tanzania with the local tour operator, but Naomi quickly solved them. She was always very helpful and attentive with us.
In the end, we loved to be there. The places are really amazing. We visited all the places that were scheduled. No problems, only good memories and a lot of pictures.

Visited May 2013
Naomi K, Owner at Heritage of African Jungles Private Day Tours, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
We wish to acknowledge with thanks receipt of your comments about our services on trip advisor , we are indeed very happy to learn that you enjoyed every bit of your holiday in Kenya having chosen us as your preffered tour planner,.

Apart from some little problems with the Tanzania tour . We always appreciate when our clients return home happy and with lots of good memories of the safari and our services and we always advise them to tell others about our services too.

Welcome to Kenya again !!!!! we were glad and honored to serve you.

Toledo, Ohio
“Best time of my life.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

This is by far the best vacation I have had, and probably ever will. Naomi was able to get a great deal and the staff was very hospitable. I will certainly go back. Its once in a lifetime oppurtunity. The images you will see will remain with you for the rest of your life. Our driver Phil took us deep into the jungle where other providers would not care to go.

Visited October 2012

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Naomi K, Owner at Heritage of African Jungles Private Day Tours, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear Arif

We were honored by your kind review about our services t on trip advisor , A few clients have booked safari with us. May we take this opportunity to whole- heartedly thank you for appreciating our services. You will be delighted to know that we are placing some special offers , some inclusive packages , latest travel information , domestic and international travel , special designed or tailor made and group tours to better serve our dedicated customers.

Thanks again for your valuable support.

Naomi.
Owner , tours manager.
Heritage of African Jungles
São Paulo
“Reliable - Amazing and unforgettable trip (Kenya and Tanzania) !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I and a friend hired a travel package with Naomi and we can Say that we are very pleased with the Heritage of African Jungles.

While planning the trip researched some companies Mentioned here on trip advisor and others Also located in other sites. I Decided to hire the tours due to Naomi with a competitive quote, the flexibility to organize tours to everywhere we wanted in Kenya and Tanzania (outsourced) and Mainly accept payment by Visa Travel Money Card in Nairobi and Also for its special attention because he always answered our emails quickly.

Our travel itinerary was 23 days divided between Kenya (Nairobi City tour, Maasai Mara, Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru and Aberdare) and Tanzania (Kilimanjaro Trekking - Lemosho Route, Tarangire, Ngorongoro, Serengeti and Lake Manyara).

We were very well received by Naomi in Nairobi. The entire itinerary We checked and we have paid with Visa Travel Money Chilling in Kenya because it was not possible to pay Directly in U $.

During the trip we had some incidents were quickly resolved by That Naomi:

A - We can not add the tours in Lake Manyara and Aberdare due to rainy season, However, Naomi warned us in advance of these problems and promoted the exchange for other tours (one more day in Maasai Mara and Arusha National Park) without harm us .

B - Some details of the tours of Tanzania (include / extras) Not entirely clear to the partner company of Tanzania). We had to contact Naomi, who quickly resolved and CLARIFIED Those issues with us and and his partner in Tanzania.

During the 23 days we spent in Kenya and Tanzania were very well attended by the guides, drivers and cooks, no problems.

The tours were fantastic and amazing! We enjoyed all days!!

At the end of the trip Naomi went with us on dinner at the Carnivore restaurant. This gesture just bought the concern and attention of Naomi with your customers and especially with international tourism.

I recommend Heritage of African Jungles to be reliable and especially for Naomi to be an excellent tours manager!!!

Visited March 2013
Hallo, Mauricio,

Thank you for taking your precious time in reviewing our service on trip advisor. Thank you once again for providing us with the opportunity to be of service to you.

It is our sincere hope that you were completely satisfied with the tour service, which was provided to you in the last one month . We invite you to avail yourself of our expertise again in the future.

We are always interested in suggestions that would allow us to improve upon our already high standards, and encourage you to submit your help to other travelers .

Again, thank you.

Sincere regards,

Naomi , owner and Tours Manager.

Heritage of African Jungles Tours and Travel.
Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Leaps and bounds beyond my expectations - amazing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

A friend of mine and I were referred to Naomi of Heritage of African Jungles and I can say unequivocally that the entire one week Kenyan Safari trip was amazing. Not only did we receive an extremely competitive quote for the trip (best out of all the safari companies we canvassed) but the experience was beyond either of our expectations. We ended up going to three different areas: Msai Mara (majority of animals we saw were here), Naivisha (Lake Naivasha) and Nukuru for other wildlife (rhinos, flamingos, hippos).

It will be a bit difficult for me to explain how wonderful this trip was in this review but suffice it to say that not at any point did we face and difficulty or encounter mismanagement or any ill treatment by anyone from Heritage.

I was picked up at the airport and greeted by Philip, who would be our driver for the safari adventure. Philip was absolutely excellent, picking us up from the airport, both my friend and I, despite our different arrival times. He was also great when it came to guiding us during the safari and went above and beyond to make sure we saw as many animals as we did (we saw everything, including the big five, with the exception of hyenas). Of course, since its wild nature, there was a bit of luck involved but also a lot of skill on the driver since they have to know where to go and how to get there and for that Philip was amazing – he knew exactly where to go. When we mentioned that we wanted to buy souvenirs but avoid the high pressure environment and inflated prices, he took us to a shop and was able to talk to the shop owners to ensure we got the best prices!

Naomi, the travel manager/tour operator and our main point of contact, was a delight to get to know and we were fortunate to have her as our tour manager. Even before we embarked, she was very prompt on replying to emails and was VERY easy to reach, offering Skype and Facebook as additional means of getting in touch. During our trip, from periodic texts from her asking me how the trip was going to loaning me some Kenyan shillings when I ran out of money in Nairobi when my debit card was not working, Naomi went above and beyond the call of duty in providing excellent service. In addition, she made sure that we stayed in a variety of lodging (camps and hotels) which was very nice and all of our accommodation was very comfortable and enjoyable all while staying within our budget. The main thing that stuck with me was Naomi's (and Hertiage of African Jungles by extension) transparency, generosity, honesty and hospitality. I can appreciate that there are no shortages of choices on safari companies when you consider one considers their options, but with Heritage I did not feel like a customer and more like a friend. In fact, Naomi and I have kept in touch since I left Kenya months ago.

I cannot recommend highly Heritage of African Jungles enough and have already told all my friends and family about them. Without a doubt, I will be paying a visit to East Africa through Heritage again in the future!

Visited November 2012
Dear Furgan,

Thank you for taking time in posting a review of our services on trip advisor . I sincerely appreciate the time you spent reviewing our services recommending us to future travelers , and we look forward to serving them. Your review was very helpful to others travelers who booked their tour with us last Month and gave us a new perspective on available opportunities in the tourism market.

I especially appreciate your offer to connect me to others potential clients in your network. I plan on following up with the contacts you emailed me . I will also use the online networking resources you recommended to further our marketing skills.

Any additional suggestions you may have would be welcome. I'll update you as my search progresses.

Again, thank you so much for your review. I greatly appreciate the time you had taken .

Many kind regards,

Naomi.

Owner and tour Manager.

Heritage of African Jungles.