“Horrible place” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #100 of 154 Nairobi B&B and Inns
Barcelona
“Horrible place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

They said about themselves they're a hotel for conferences and events...don't trust them, it's just a hostel. We changed our room three times because the bathroom didn't work, the things were broken or we could sleep because of the noise (people talking). Moreover, they called us a private transportatin and it was incredible expensive.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

2 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Burscough, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I missed my flight in to Diani with Air Kenya so needed a hotel to stay the night for the flight the following day. The taxi driver suggested this hotel and I was impressed. 24 hr security with gates, very friendly staff. From arriving at the hotel I was checked into my room within 5 minutes. TV has limited channels but the WIFI is great so I just watched movies on my laptop for the night. Bed comfy, shower was cold but this isnt really important to me. Overall everything you need and near to Wilson airport. They even said they would make breakfast for me at 6 AM in the morning.

Room Tip: Rooms on the left side of the villa are quieter, I could hear people talking and cooking in the rest...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Been to Mariakani Villa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Mariakani Villa

Address: Muhoho Avenue, off Mombasa Road | South C Box 12535, Nairobi 00400, Kenya
Location: Kenya > Nairobi
Ranked #100 of 154 B&Bs / Inns in Nairobi
Mariakani Villa offers you a serene atmosphere while in Nairobi as well as access to Mombasa road leading to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and the Nairobi National Park. We are located in the accessible South C surburbs of Nairobi, off Mombasa road on Muhoho Avenue.We believe in fitting our clients needs for comfort, style and prompt delivery of services. Mariakani Villa offers conference and seminar facilities as well as a great relaxing accommodation package to suit your taste.Transportation - Should you require transportation for your clients and business associates, Mariakani Villa has a comfortable brand new van to move you from one location to the next. In addition, should you require to be taken on a tour of Nairobi or the National parks in Kenya, we can also provide that service to you. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Mariakani Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Mariakani Villa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.