“Great micro brewery beers” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Great micro brewery beers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

If you are in the centre of town and want a beer that is not Tusker then head up to the Sierra Brasserie in the Ya Ya Centre. Serves great beers and good food.

Visited August 2013

Nairobi
“Food is OK but service is getting bad”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Food used to be good here. I went yesterday hoping to get steak. There was no steak.

Worse, I sat and got a menu, and then the waitress disappeared for 15 minutes. I asked to speak to a manager - the waitress I asked (a different one) was not listening to what I said. When she finally figured out what I wanted, there was no manager available. Instead, there was a "supervisor" who was inept at handling a complaint.

I walked out and went to the food court downstairs instead. I used to go to Sierra often, but with the service level declining, I am unlikely to go back.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Nairobi, Kenya
“Great food, dissapointing service.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

My boyfriend and I have come here severally, mostly over lunch. The food is great, background music is nice, and I really enjoy the seating area on the terrace. The service, however, is not quite up to par. Our experience today, was particularly disappointing. After waiting for over 30mins for food we had been told would be ready in 10mins, we politely asked the waiter what was going on. He rudely denied that we had waited for that long and refused to speak to us after that. A simple apology would have gone a long way in keeping us coming back.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Stockholm, Sweden
“Great salmon brilliant halloumi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Excellent salmon and halloumi cheese. Good service, excellent ambiance especially on a nice warm day when one can seat outside. The inside is also good. Fantastic service.

Visited August 2013
Nairobi, Kenya
“Great place with great food and beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Even though it is located in a mall this is really a fantastic place. The food selection is amazing. And it tastes fantastic. Especially their fish is more than yummi.

So I will highly recommend this place to people coming to Kenya - For a lunch or early dinner I would prefer.

• Visited August 2013