“Great Kebabs!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #88 of 341 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Indian
“Great Kebabs!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Worth the visit for the Kebabs! Amazing! Otherwise, rest is okay. Service is good; place is a bit cramped up. But as I said; worth the visit for the tasty kebabs!

Visited November 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent Food and Superb Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

This restaurant is an unassuming hole in the wall located in Adams Arcade. I must say that I found the food to be excellent-in particular the mixed grill, and the various breads. The Lassi was also excellent. The service was polite, friendly, and efficient. It was very pleasant meeting the chef/owner. I'll come back because it's very close to where I live. The food was also very reasonably priced.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Oregon
“Excellent Indian food in Adams Arcade”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

On two visits to Nairobi, year apart, I've eaten at this restaurant. It is almost hidden upstairs in Adams Arcade on Ngong Road, almost next to the Post Office there. last year 2012 I was there with a friend and the owner came by and chatted, telling us of the family recipes that had gone into the cooking. This time i stopped by at lunch on my own. In both cases i thought the food wonderful, as did my companion a year ago when she was there with me. I arrive this time at noon on the dot, and feared at first that they were not open. I pushed on the door anyway and went inside to a warm welcome by the wait staff on duty. The food is delicious in ample quantity. As i set out from my guest house this time another visitor recommended the place to me, so I told him I had been a year back and quite liked it. Highly recommended if you are in the area and I would even think it worth traveling from some distance to get there. They have meat, chicken, and vegetarian offerings.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nairobi, Kenya
“A Small Cosy Meeting Point of Two Cultures”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

With the revamped Adams Arcade packing now more spacious, well lit and more secure, this quickly becomes a great place to pop-in on your way home to try a few Indian delicacies with a distant touch of English flavours. Just off Ngong road, i always find it to be quite convenient for me.
I particularly enjoy the large portions that seemingly look small until you begin to eat. A placed order takes between 10-15 minutes while you take in the beautiful art pieces on the walls. The place is never really that much cowded so for a romantic, private evening, this may just well make your evening.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kigali, Rwanda
“great taste!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We found this place accidentally and were very impressed with the service and cook/owner-who is named Mughal. The food is very well prepared and a very good value! Try the Curry dishes and the Lassi drinks!

• Visited June 2013