“Wow! A delightful surprise!” 5 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #66 of 300 restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: International
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Wow! A delightful surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Oddly positioned upstairs in an unremarkable building, this impressive modern microbrewery serves a great & varied drinks menu & delicious modern European cuisine.
My man & I tried the metre beer sampler, which was delicious & great value. The Gado Gado starter was lovely, crunchy & fresh. My man's tomato soup was nicer than the one i make!!
I then ate the tastiest chicken burger ever, which included avocado, roasted pepper & blue cheese!
Despite being absolutely stuffed, we ordered the baked cheesecake, which was enormous & superb. We also had the chocolate decadence which was chocolate heaven.
I really can't recommend this place enough!

Visited May 2013

92% Recommend
Fort Worth, Texas
“Brilliant Jazz Night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I have visited Brew Bistro several times over the last two years but the visit on the April 25th was exceptional.My friends and I arrived right at 5pm when "Happy Hour" started and for the next two hours,we enjoyed ourselves.Not being a beer drinker,I enjoyed several glasses of "Mamba" drink while the rest enjoyed beer.During happy hour,you get a second free beer after you purchase the first one.Happy hour is great for beer drinkers since you get two for the price of one!By early evening,a jazz group played very good jazz music.I requested the group to play Hugh Masekela's "Grazing in the Grass" which they did very well.Brew Bistro is pricey but worthy of indulging in every now and then.Different nights have different genre of music/theme.I will return again soon.

Visited April 2013
Wisconsin
“Nice menu, close to Junction Mall & Dagoretti Corner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is a nice place within short walking distance of The Junction Mall and the Dagoretti matatu stage. It has a varied and interesting menu with many starter type items. The seating is open air on the second floor. The seating is covered and comfortable but in the middle of the day it got quite warm so you might want to go here for a late dinner. They had free wifi. The beer selection was very good with locally produced beers. The service was friendly and prompt, but when we ere there it was not very busy.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nairobi
“Great Beer, Great Fries...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Liked the whole concept.. Went on a Saturday evening and it was full, so just barely managed to find seats at the bar. The beer is great... Reminds me of fine German beer.. The chips were great and served in paper cones, all appealing. I give it 4 stars and not 5, because the music was too loud at the bar, which had the only available seats, leaving us with no choice, but to talk at the top of our voice, the whole evening. Still highly recommend the place. Great food, great beer, great music and great atmosphere...

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
“so much fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

was here twice in the same week. on a saturday night dance the night awayand have drinks: and on a wednesday night to celebrate my friend's birthday.
The experience was great. The food though quite pricey was great.
Their have a very wide variety of cocktails, freshly brewed beer , vodkas, and all sorts of alcoholic drinks.
The music variety is enjoyable and the Dj plays a good selection. We danced the night away and had a great time.We also enjoyed the jazz on wednesday night.
Their staff is also very friendly and helpful
Kudos