“HOME AWAY FROM HOME” 4 of 5 stars

Best Rate Availabe
Ranked #30 of 96 hotels in Nairobi
“HOME AWAY FROM HOME”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

My stay at pride inn lantana suite was wonderful, from the moment we checked in i knew everything will be fine the friendly stuff at reception welcomed us and gave a beautiful room facing the swimming pool, we had free access to gym & spa. The food was great and the room was clean and lovely.THAN YOU !!!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms at the reception block have a lovely view of the swimming pool.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Lantana2014, Manager at PrideInn Hotel Lantana Suites, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Dear Dalphine,

Thank you for taking your time to review our facility and it is our pleasure that indeed you felt the Prideinn touch.We remain looking forward to host you again during your next visit in Nairobi.

Prideinn Lantana Suites.

24 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Kigali, Rwanda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Came wit my family over Easter holidays for 1 night but had to extend because my wife was pleased with the service and the new facilities gym and swimming pool. I will highly recommend my friends to pride inn lantana.

Room Tip: Block two is awesome because its facing the swimming pool.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Lantana2014, Manager at PrideInn Hotel Lantana Suites, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Dear Luda,

Thank you for choosing Prideinn Suites.Our team is grateful and we value guest feedback.It is our pleasure to exceed our guests expectations during their patronage.We remain looking forward to hosting you again during your next visit to Nairobi.

Genera Manager,
Nairobi.
Carshalton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

I had an enjoyable stay in PrideInn Hotel Lantana for over a week during a work trip. The hotel has everything you need: friendly and helpful staff, good selection of breakfast, gym and pool facilities, good location. I also enjoyed the size of my suite, this included a living room and kitchen, balcony and bedroom and of course a bathroom.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Lantana2014, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Lantana Suites, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Dear Maralin,

We thank you for your review about our hotel and we are glad you enjoyed your stay and felt the the Prideinn Touch.We remain looking forward to hosting you during your next visit to Kenya.

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

i stayed at pride inn lantana for 5 nights last month and it was more than i expected, a friend of mine from back home recommended the hotel but he didn't mention all that...but i understand when he was there they didn't have all those facilities...it was a surprise to get the hotel had a gym,steam,sauna n a heated swimming pool. i will definitely be back it was worth ever penny. The front staff were very friendly.
I would recommend they have more hair driers in the hotel.

Room Tip: stay in a one bedroom suite very spacious
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Lantana2014, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Lantana Suites, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Dear Fortunatus,

Thank you for your review.We are glad that you enjoyed our services and more so we have taken note of the concern about the hair driers and just to let you know that our procurement team is working on the same and would like to assure you that during your next visit you shall not be disappointed.

We remain looking forward to hosting you once again during your visit to Kenya.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

i was here for dinner on Saturday with my business partener who suggested the place, when we were driving and going through the reception to the restaurant area i had low expectation but on arrival we were warmly welcomed by a gentleman ( have forgotten his name) and later after ordering from a wide variety of menu we were given a hot towel. I ordered from Chinese menu (Tripple green Chicken and Veg Rice) and i was say that this is one of the best food i have eaten in a while. My friend ordered from indian variety which he was commented that was equally good.
I highly recommend their food and i will be visiting the place soon.
The other thing i liked, thiough i did not try was the heated swimming pool which was sparkling clean.
I have not seen their rooms and i hope that they are equally good.

keep up guys.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear David,

We thank you for your review about our services and we are glad that you enjoyed our services.It is our pleasure to be at your service anytime.We hope you shall be back to experience more of our refreshing hospitality and other services.

Cape Town Central, South Africa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

I am writing this review while staying at the hotel. On the plus side, the rooms are big (one bedroom apartments) and relatively clean.

BUT the food is horrible: it takes for ever to arrive, and some of it is not fresh (I had fried shrimp last night, and once cut, they smelled rotten). Also, except beer and cooking wine, there is no alcohol (and it cannot even be charged to the room).

Room Tip: Note that there is no lift in the hotel and not wheelchair accessible
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Lantana2014, Manager at PrideInn Hotel Lantana Suites, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Dear Sir,

We thank you for taking your time to review our services at Prideinn Lantana.As the Manager in charge,I would really like to apologize for this incidence during your stay.It is indeed very helpful to us since we take our time to look into our service standard and I would like to assure you that it was not anywhere close to our brand standards totally unacceptable.We are really sorry about it.

Our Food and Beverage team is indeed well informed about this incidence,we are together as a team going to look into what exactly transpired and I would like to promise that I have personally taken Action and this will not happen again.

We hope you can trust our sincerity, and we thank you again for sharing this feedback with us as it has prompted us to be more diligent than ever.

We hope this initial experience will not deter you from staying with us again.

Looking forward to meeting you!!

Kind Regards,
East Church Road,
Nairobi.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I must say it was a very good stay for me and my family.The reception was very fast since we had come from Masaai Mara after the long bumpy ride.The food was excellent and on time.The room was Big and spacious for me and my family.The shower was good and hot water was instant in room 104.Oooh the swimming Pool was very clean with the warm water.The breakfast was good also I loved their Indian speciality "Dosa" it was very nice.Generally my experience was very good and I will definately recommend my friends and colleagues.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Lantana2014, Manager at PrideInn Hotel Lantana Suites, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear Esteemed Guest,

We thank you for taking your time to express your delight regarding our Prideinn Lantana Suites services.We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and everything was okay.We await to host you once again on your trip to Nairobi.Thank a lot for your feed back.

Regards,
EastChurch Road,
Westlands,Nairobi.

Been to PrideInn Hotel Lantana Suites? Share your experiences!