By far the worst experience I have ever had in a hotel
Location of the hotel is okay though most taxi’s find it hard locating the place
The breakfast is okay and the kitchen staff are friendly
- Very unwelcoming receptionists though I must point out its one particular lady, the rest are fine and the night staff are exceptional.
- Made a reservation and yet when I arrived 1st time there was no room, 2nd the reserved room was not available and the final straw was the 3rd time where I was made to sit for 2 hours after 8 hour flight while they cleaned my room despite having made a reservation days in advance.
- The room was sub-standard, reeking of cigarettes and the toilet is forever breaking
- The shower head need replacing and the shower curtains just look unhygienic.
- They are currently constructing a gym right next to the outdoor restaurant/kitchen so be prepared for dust.
- The rooms are set up like apartments but with a kitchen that has no fridge or cooking utensils
- Noise levels from the construction
I wouldn’t recommend anyone to stay at this hotel as it’s expensive and the services they provide don’t match up to what you pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Prideinn Hotels & Conferencing Lantana is an all suite Hotel which includes a separate living room, dining room, Kitchen and bedroom, and are equipped with wireless high speed internet and Direct Dial Telephone Line. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com and Hotel.de so you can book your PrideInn Hotel Lantana Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.