“Absolutely the best safari tour operator ,guaranteed.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 121 Activities in Nairobi
More attraction details
Owner description: JT(Julius Tact Safaris) organises day trips,safaris and tours from Ukunda, Mombasa and Nairobi.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
London, United Kingdom
“Absolutely the best safari tour operator ,guaranteed.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Just returned from our 2nd safari with j t safaris. Our trip was just as good, if not even better than the last. Many operators try to compete but fall short in their efforts.Julius makes sure every client has a safari to remember. Whatever your requirements are he will deliver it and more. Advice is given many choices offered and you can be sure your dealing with a man who builds his first class reputation on your total satisfaction.my family and I will return to continue adventures in Kenya in the future & will never chance using anyone else.this is an honest review from a very happy family from Wimbledon,London,uk. I will be happy to answer any questions people may have after reading this review & contact me after June 23rd 2013 when we shall all be home .Mr William Lyall , wife Rose and my daughter Julie Flynn and her husband Jamie.

Visited June 2013

• Polish first
BATH
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Having never been on a safari, we were happy to go with Julius' recommendation and he did not let us down. Satao Camp in Tsavo East National Park is a must, what an amazing place. Mattius - our driver was a lovely man, who was very knowledgeable and accommodating to our needs. Fabulous.

Visited May 2013
east anglia
“amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

we arrived at diani sea resort and asked the reception staff to ring Julius, he sent a car to pick us up and take us back to his office,we paid a small deposit and booked a 3 night safari,on the morning we had arranged our driver George arrived on time and drove us to our first day safari drive, the guy has unbelievable vision, he seems to be able to sense where the animals are and always seemed to get the best spots we stayed at salt lick, voi lodge and the serena, all three lodges were very clean and comfortable with nice food and great views over watering holes, we sat in the evenings watching the animals come down for their nightly wallow and drink , Julius rang us while we were on safari to check everything was ok, we saw so many different species of animals and birds it really was an amazing trip, when we returned to diani Julius arranged to send his driver to pick us up a couple of days later so we could pay the balance, he gave us a nice bowl, which to be fair he didn't have to, we have booked to go back next april and without a doubt we will be using Julius again and hopefully George will be available, one thing I must mention, we had a private van with just myself and my wife, we did see some polmans vans out on safari which I believe were booked through thomsons and the people inside just looked very uninterested as they never had open roofs, and looked 'packed' in we stood up looking out of the roof the whole time we were out on the drives, George gave my wife a few seeds to hold in her hand and she had birds landing in her hand to feed, the sights we saw will stay with us forever, we can't wait till next year so we can do it all again, if you only take one thing from this review, I hope it has come through that you can trust Julius to deliver what he promises and you get real value for money, we hope you enjoy your time on safari as much as we did.

Visited July 2012
Warsaw, Poland
4 attraction reviews
“Safari in Central Kenya by Julius Nzumbi, jt safaris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Hello,
I would highly recommend using the services of jt Safaris office in the organization an individual long safari in Central Kenya.
I found this office by internet about three weeks before the planned trip. I fixed all the details of the expedition route by e-mail with Julius (the owner). Julius sent me some propositions of accommodation, so I could check it myself before the trip and then he booked everything himself. He also advised us places to visit which are safe and interesting (about some of them I haven’t heard before).
The driver picked us up at the airport in Nairobi (his name was Tito), and until the very end of safari he was with us. He was also driver and a guide.
Me and my husband had just for ourselves off-road 4x4 vehicle (Toyota), so there was a lot of space, and of course it had an open roof.
Our trail tour was: Aberdare National Park (we slept in The Ark), Mount Kenya National Park (Serena Lodge), Samburu National Reserve (logde Samburu Simba), Sweetwaters Reserve, Lake Nakuru (Flamingo Camp), Lake Bogoria and Baringo (we slept on Bogoria as the Baringo hotels are mostly flooded), Lake Naivasha (Sopa Lodge) and Masai Mara (Ashnil Camp). I suppose that this lodges and camps were mostly on a very high level.
In some places we stayed one night in some two nights, in total it came out 11 nights (12 days).
Tito turned out to be a very good driver and guide, excellent prepared for wildlife watching, and also knew a lot about every animal or bird we saw on our way. We were able to see every animal we wanted, and during the trip we could stay close to animals as long as we wanted, no one rushed us. We also got a lot of information about Kenya, people, culture, art and habits. Not all of these things is in a book guide.
This trip was not cheap, but we were in a lot of places of luxury category. In the car at our disposal all the time was chilled mineral water. We were also provided with all meals (mostly excellent dishes).
Last night we arranged ourselves in Nairobi (Macushla House) near the Giraffe Center. Even though we were there by ourselves, JT Safaris sent a driver to drive us to the airport on the day we were leaving Kenya, which was unexpected and very nice. Julius himself has came to Nairobi to get to know us personally and give small gifts.
Overall, we are very pleased with the trip, we brought thousands of pictures and memories. For that we are really thankful to jt Safaris, which showed a lot of professional service and made us feel very comfortable and safe during the safari.
I would encourage everyone who is looking for such adventure to use jt Safaris, which at no time has let us down.
Katarzyna Cieplińska-Goldman

Visited April 2013
Vienna, Austria
“Caring and Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We booked our trip to Amboseli, Tsavo East and Tsavo West with Julius, JT Safaris.
After his driver picked us up from the airport we went straight on safari.
At the beginning we were quite nervous, because it was our first time in Kenya.
We agreed with Julius to pay via credit card after our trip, because we didn`t want to have too much cash...
Soon we felt verry secure and Julius was really caring, for example calling us twice a day to see if everything is ok.
Julius booked the best camps during our visit and our guide was attentive, friendly, patient and verry experienced. He showed all that want you can see during such a trip.
We allready recommended JT Safaris to all our friends, because it was definitively our best part of Kenya!

Visited February 2013