“Nice stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Reata Serviced Apartments

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nairobi
Reata Serviced Apartments
You added Reata Serviced Apartments to your Saves list
Ralph Bunche Road | P.O.Box 540-00621, Nairobi 00621, Kenya   |
Ranked #10 of 124 Hotels in Nairobi
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Kabul
“Nice stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Very nice little apartment, close to the city center, good kitchen though could need some training when I was asking for butter to my breakfast I got margarine only, hot water system in the shower was not good I was always joggling not to get cold or not to be burned.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Michael K, General Manager at Reata Serviced Apartments, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Dear Peter,

Thank you very much for your review dated 27th March 2014.

We appreciate so much your valuable feedback.We have taken note of all the points raised and we promise to make significant changes so that we can keep improving our customer experience.

We provide margarine because some clients do not like animal products. We will be providing a choice of butter and margarine.Concerning the shower, we use instant showers because they are energy saving. We are sorry you had challenges in operating the shower and we promise to guide you next time.

We thank you for taking time to review our establishment and hope to welcome you back to Reata.

Michael K
General Manager- Reata Serviced Apartments

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Polish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

These apartments are large, clean and modern. They are away from the main tourist area but I stayed on business and they were perfect. The staff are very helpful and service is always with a smile. There is a restaurant where the food is good. Can arrange Airport transfers, in fact they arranged a safari for my colleagues.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Michael K, General Manager at Reata Serviced Apartments, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Dear Stuart C

Thank you so much for your reviews on Reata Serviced Apartments.
We are extremely delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are pleased that we met your expectations.

Our commitment and values is to exceed guest expectations.

Michael K
General Manager- Reata Serviced Apartments.
wallington England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

I stayed here for one night before starting an overland tour from a hotel just around the corner,which got horrific reviews, so did not want to stay there, and I was very glad I did. The room was spacious and very clean and comfortable. The staff were lovely, and thanks so much to Elizabeth who was wonderful, and arranged my pickup at the airport for me, which as a single woman arriving at 11pm was important to me. I would not hesitate in staying again, and just regret not staying longer, she even arranged a member of staff to assist me with my bag to the meeting place and my tour. Thanks so much.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Michael K, General Manager at Reata Serviced Apartments, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Dear Dowse,

Thank you for your review.
We appreciate your feedback as it enables us to continuously align our products and services to exceed guests expectation.

It was a great pleasure hosting you and look forward to welcoming you.

Michael K.
General Manager- Reata Serviced Apartments.
Kampala, Uganda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at Reata. It was a beautiful, clean and private place with excellent service. The amenities were unique and great. It is located in a serene environment. We got real value for our money.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Michael K, General Manager at Reata Serviced Apartments, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Dear Sylvia

Thank you so much for your review.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and also happy that we met your expectations.
Thank you for choosing Reata to be your home away from home.

We do look forward to welcome you back.

Kind Regards
Michael K- General Manager Reata Serviced Apartments.
Manama, Bahrain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I have stayed at Reata Apartments many times but never got round to write a review.

I highly recommend staying at this place. Very cosy, secure and amazing warm attitude of the staff including Elizabeth at the reception :-)

It's also a serviced apartment with a choice of room service for guests who don't want to use the kitchen facilities.

I have to point out that, the management ( if possible ) should negotiate with the on site taxi service to lower the rates for Reata Guests. I do know NBO is expensive and traffic crazy but taxi rates are just too high!

Looking forward to making my next reservation.

Room Tip: I have clicked on the swimming pool rating by mistake and cannot remove it. I love this place and I...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Dear Allure

Thank you for taking time to write your review dated 4th December 2013.
Thank you also for giving us the priviledge of being your home in Nairobi.

We are delighted that you have always enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back again.

King Regard
Michael K-General Manager Reata Serviced Apartments.
tibau de sul
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I stayed there a couple of nights when arriving for the first time in Kenya and Nairobi. It's nice to have a quiet place home away from the city dirt and hustle and bustle.,I would recommend it. The only thing I could say is it is a little pricey .

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Darren,

Thank you for recently staying with us.
We hope you had a pleasant onward journey and that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Thank you for choosing Reata to be your home away from home.

Kind Regards
Michael K- General Manager Reata Serviced Apartments.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I have stayed in many apartment / hotels in Nairobi and have just found the Reata. At check in the receptionist dealt with the formalities swiftly and within a few minutes i was in the sumptuous comfort of the quiet and peaceful apartment, at the back of the block.This place is spotlessly clean with a satellite TV, in the living area and in the kitchen there's a cooker, microwave, fridge, kettle full cutlery glasses crockery etc. Large double bed room with ample closet space a safe and iron plus board. Very clean modern bathroom with a full pressure shower even on the top floor. The restaurant provides a great selection of food, and its good and fresh tasting there is also tea, coffee as well as a bar. When its closed there is excellent room service. Strong Wireless internet throughout and plenty of power outlets in the restaurant and terrace for keeping the technology charged. Common areas are tiled and stylish. There is a taxi company based on site and reasonably priced, however the Reata is actually within a 30 min walk of town .All the staff are polite and friendly and always attentive. Top marks Reata, I will be back for sure

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Martin

Thank you so much for your review on Reata Serviced Apartments.
We are extremely delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We are pleased that we met your expectations.
Our Commitment and values is to exceed guest expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind Regards
Michael K-General Manager Reata Serviced Apartments.

Been to Reata Serviced Apartments? Share your experiences!