We (me and wife ) opted for reata due to its close proximity to city centre and my work place. We were impressed at the professionalism and courtesy of the front-office staff ( Josphet and Elizabeth ) who assisted us during our stay
The rooms were as advertised on their website. Nothing added, Nothing taken off. The rooms were cleaned every day and we were very satisfied with the rooms, the furniture, the amenities. We had the executive studio and it comes complete with cooking implements. The toilet is fine as well.
What impressed us most is the customer service we experienced from the front-office staff, to the dining staff up to the house-keeping and maintenance.
LOCATION: Near to City centre, at Ralph Bunche Road
ROOMS: Room is really good but mostly 1BHK
AMENITIES: Gym, Restaurant, laundry, roof top (very beautiful)
• friendly service,
• impeccable cleanliness,
• uninterrupted electricity and water supply,
• Secure area.
• Noise from other rooms, one can hear what people on 3rd floor talking about sitting at 1st floor.
• Expect tight quarters and low water pressure in shower.
• No bath tub & compact bathroom.
• No swimming pool
• Mattress is bit hard and uncomfortable.
We (me and wife) stayed in Reata around 6 months and recommended it to other colleagues & friends. We will definitely come back to Reata, if visited Nairobi.