I stayed in this hotel in July 2011 while on tour with Smartours.
Hotel is excellent. Nice clean rooms. Nothing to complain about.
The only thing I would like to point are few tips for people staying there.
1. Do not buy anything is lobby gift shop.
They are 10+ gift shops at the back of hotel behind restaurants. Better deals.
Just go through main buffet area and you will see them.
Especially I can recommend store NR. 9. Very friendly owner and he offered us great
2. Buffet breakfast or dinner is not a good deal + food is the same every day.
They have excellent regular menu food 1/2 price of buffet.
3. Every day they have dancers show + meet only, rodizio style dinner. We did not like the meets since most of them were chewy.
Enjoy your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ‘THE AFRICAN PARADISE’ Surrounded by 50 acres of beautifully manicured gardens, the Safari Park Hotel & Casino combines the elegance of African architecture and art with an infrastructure at the leading edge of technology. Located only 15 minutes from the Nairobi city centre, the hotel offers calmness and serenity away from the fast pace of the city. The five-star hotel boasts 205 luxurious rooms each with en-suite bathrooms, antique African-themed four-poster beds and furniture. All the rooms have rear and front private large garden view balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel and Tingo so you can book your Safari Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Safari Park Nairobi