I stayed at this hotel for 2 days/1 night. It was outside the city and was like a little city within itself. There are many buildings that housed rooms, casino, shops, restaurants, lobby and gym.
1. Outside the city
2. Had things to do on property to stay entertained --- Cheetah Cat show (excellent!), Casino (okay not top of the line but passes the time), gym (good) and cafes to get drinks and meet up with friends.
3. Rooms where large and for the most part clean and modern.
4. Service of staff was great. Attentive and Friendly
1. My room was right next to a wedding that started in the middle of the day and went into the wee hours of the morning. I could not get to sleep with all the music/noise.
2. The pool was disgusting. It had slime/sludge all over it and just was not a good idea to go into it.
3. The food for breakfast looked like it had been out for awhile and was not edible.
Overall for where it was it was not bad....average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ‘THE AFRICAN PARADISE’ Surrounded by 50 acres of beautifully manicured gardens, the Safari Park Hotel & Casino combines the elegance of African architecture and art with an infrastructure at the leading edge of technology. Located only 15 minutes from the Nairobi city centre, the hotel offers calmness and serenity away from the fast pace of the city. The five-star hotel boasts 205 luxurious rooms each with en-suite bathrooms, antique African-themed four-poster beds and furniture. All the rooms have rear and front private large garden view balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel and Tingo so you can book your Safari Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Safari Park Nairobi